Reviews for Possession
Penguin4ever chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Omg omg I LOVE it! Please please please make more!
Penguin4ever chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Omg omg I LOVE it! Please please please make more!
moaningmyrtle511 chapter 2 . 8/5/2011
That was amazing! I've been looking everywhere for a fanfic like this one! Please make more
Tyefr78 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
I love the plot, i love the story, i love it all!

I just wish you would update it.
It's great chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Cool, I really like it
xxTunstall Chickxx chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Poor Ginny! That was really well written. I loved it! UPDATE SOON!

Keep Writing,

xxTunstall Chickxx
magicalfeather411 chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
I like this. Its really good.
xme2 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
okay look i was googling some names for a fic on i am writing for x-men evolution and i googled kailee summers and your name popped up well Lily Summers any way and i felt the needto tell you:)
veela517 chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
awesome! update soon!
black111star chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
keep goin'. i want to knwo what happens next.
morphed chapter 2 . 5/29/2006
oh gods, that was great!simply super. why stop! was just getting hooked and the spell is broken, suddenly. continue mann, really nice. lots of potential!
notavailible chapter 2 . 12/5/2005
OOh! It's good! Why have you stopped updating? I hope you get around to it soon... I'm persistant (and impatient... quite a strange mix... rather annoying...) and i'm not about to give up ob a story just because it hasn't been updated in... (pauses a moment to calcute the difference..) more than a year. (Gotta love my perciseness...) Well I'll keep my fingers crossed, and if I notice an update I'll be sure to be one of the first (I'd say first, but no guarantees that I'd be the first to notice) to read it. So update please! (oh, and after a bit you never do I might just have to add your name to my to kill list... but don't worry, you get to live til x-mas, not allowed to kill til then... -pouts-) SO UPDATE!
Emerald Eyes 72 chapter 2 . 8/24/2005
Dam that was really good. You got to update. You haven't updated in like almost a year. Please update please please please with sugar on top. This story has an awsome plot. I can't wait to find out what happens next
Allicisblak chapter 2 . 8/13/2005
i really, enjoy this story, i would be gratefully if you where to finish it off.
KMT chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
I'm very confused but so far this is interesting. I thought it would be the evil, hard hearted, smooth, hansem, clver,powerful kind of Malfoy but I guesse I can deal with this. Please email me when you finish that next chapter.