Reviews for I Only Love You, Sakura
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
Your stories are shit. You're obviously a dreamer because this pairing should NEVER. FUCKING. HAPPEN! It's disgusting. And you're disgusting. I wish you'd stop plaguing this site with your shit!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Oh for fuck sake! You sasusaku fans are doin my fucking head in! You're stories are so damn fake! Sasuke only loves himself! He HATES Sakura. Get the fuck over it you babies! Sasuke tries to kill Sakura. Leave her to Naruto or Lee! Those are the people Sakura belongs with. People who will love her unconditionally. Sasuke is a traitor and a monster! Fuck you pathetic lovestruck freaks! You're soo damn sappy! grow up!
Hyper-Blossom Z chapter 1 . 12/5/2009
aaww how cute!
Critic chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
It's good for a beginner. Keep working on it and i think that you will do well. My only suggestion is that you make the characters a little more like how they are in the movie/book/comic/et. in the story they seam a little of character. I have one question; What is the point of the 'Sir' before Kakashi?

-Everyone's a Critic
SugarysweetXD chapter 1 . 3/18/2009
Really beautiful! Sniffle... T.T
Tiger Priestess chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Aww...
obsessed.emo chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
omg that was so sweet! i felt sorry for sasuke when he hugged sakura-chan & told her not to leave him & he loved her but she said for him to get away from her...D':
nikoru-.-sasusakulover chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
aw!that's sweet!heheheheXD
Innocence and Instinct chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
love it
ohemg33kellz chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
how sweet
Yuuka-Matsuyama chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
So romantic! short and direct to the point! good job!
Taki-kun chapter 1 . 9/18/2007
This was great!

Taki-Kun
The Cowardly Mechanic chapter 1 . 9/16/2007
AW SO KAWAII!
elmo's best frwend chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
thats true that love finds its way... unless your really desperate to find love! anyway this was a beautiful storie... wow!
CHERRY BLOSSOM chapter 1 . 6/27/2007