Reviews for Laying Pavement
OMG! Awesome!
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
Realy good
Evil Amplified chapter 1 . 11/18/2007
Oh that was so powerful. And the whole road to hell thing was an awesome line. It really bothered me in the tv show when Chris killed her. I felt as if someone that was truly good would have found another way, but then again was there another way? I'm not sure.

But the way you put it, it makes much more sense. It puts it into a different perspective and I can understand it more, even if I hate that he had to do that.

Great oneshot. Loved it.
MorganD chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Great insight of Chris' feelings. He was in an impossible situation, but it's nice to think he was aware of the lines he was crossing. I wish canon had taken that in consideration, instead of just forgetting all about it once his identity was revealed. Thanks for sharing this.
wild wolf free17 chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Perfectly perfect in every way.
MidnightBlue88 chapter 1 . 7/20/2005
I liked this story a lot. I think the strongest part was the repetition of 'The police officer is going to live.' I also liked the line about the metaphorical blood and feeling stained forever. Short, but to the point and well written. Nice work.
namjai chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Another good short story. I watched S6 all out of order, and "Valhalley" was one of the last episodes I saw. So of course I was totally sold on Chris at that point, and I just felt so bad for him during that scene when he killed the Valkyrie and saved the police officer - and your POV piece here dramatizes well what I imagined he was thinking.
Idreamofivan chapter 1 . 4/6/2005
AH I loved this... I bet it was soo much how he felt! Lovely
Grace chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
Grade A.
dolphinology chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
Good story.
YoshimiWolfspaw chapter 1 . 10/11/2004
Great story, I loved the trying to convince himself part and the part about turning into Wyatt to save Wyatt. _ Wonderful job.
denna5 chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
i like this . update soon please .
Arty d'Arc chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
This is really good! Please continue, and soon.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
WOW...that was really good!
Wild Force Ranger chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Aw! Poor Chris!
I love fics like this that let you get into people's heads. Please, keep going for a series!