Reviews for The Labyrinth Revisited
I love what you did in this second chapter too, with Sarah now to run the new and improved Labyrinth again! Great story and I'm really looking forward to reading more of it.
That's a clever way for the Goblin King to have got Sarah back! Cool beginning!
a-little-blonde-distraction chapter 12 . 10/1
I started reading this in my youth and in my first awareness of "fandom" and what it meant to "ship characters" and this was a quintessential Labyrinth fic to me. Still to this day, it's some of my favorite fanfic dialogue. Now, seven years since it's been updated, I've shared this amazing movie from my childhood with one of my closest friends and I felt the urge to come read this again...

And I wish, more than Sarah wished for the goblins to take Toby away, that this fic was complete.

No idea if you'll ever get notification of this or if you're even still active on fanfic, but I had to post this. As much as I'd love to read more and want to beg you foolishly and in vain to complete this after seven years, I really just wanted to come and say that this is and always will be one of my all time favorite fanfics ever of any fandom ever.

Becky :)
Nikki chapter 12 . 7/6
Love it! Waiting on the next chapter...still it ready yet? Just kidding love the story! !
I love what you have written. Are you going to write any more? Or have you dropped this story?
Invoguewetrust chapter 12 . 2/16
I'm really praying that someday you will start up this fan fic again. So well done!
Nooooo why is there no more?
kelsey chapter 12 . 1/29
why is there no more i NEED MORE !1
Jessica Bowie chapter 12 . 1/6
You havent updated for a couple of years now. i really wish you would*sad face* Please get this so you will update!
PeaceLoveFanfics chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
This was so completely perfect, please can someone stop my feels? Please update soon!
Admiral higgenbottoms chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
I like the development of the story...I really like that Sarah understands how Jareth feels for her. She realizes that she doesn't know him that well and decides to try to get to know him and attempt to reciprocate his feelings.
Admiral higgenbottoms chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
Oh my god this chapter had me sobbing...Jareth don't cry! It's going to be alright!
Alice D'Arque chapter 12 . 4/5/2014