Reviews for The Labyrinth Revisited
ashleyNerhardt chapter 12 . 4/12
I like the development of the story...I really like that Sarah understands how Jareth feels for her. She realizes that she doesn't know him that well and decides to try to get to know him and attempt to reciprocate his feelings.
ashleyNerhardt chapter 8 . 4/12
Oh my god this chapter had me sobbing...Jareth don't cry! It's going to be alright!
Kenady Middleton chapter 12 . 4/5
Hurry and update!1 :)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
MORE!
Librakitty675 chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
I cant wait for the next part of your story.
Librakitty675 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
WTF Way to go that was an awesome entrance for returning to the labyrinth. I look forward to reading your story to the end.
hisangel18 chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
Tell you what I think...Ok. WRITE MORE PLEASE! I MUST KNOW HOW THEY END UP! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!?
Belieber Twihard chapter 12 . 5/4/2013
plz continue
JokerJuice chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Good really good love!
CaptainPhantomG chapter 12 . 3/21/2013
I WILL GIVE YOU COFFEE!
Please write more...
It just such a great story!
sabrinatheteenagewriter chapter 12 . 2/22/2013
MORE! i demand it. you left me drooling on the edge of my keyboard!
Honoria Granger chapter 12 . 2/3/2013
Forever may not be long at all, but it sure has been long since your last update. Have you forgotten?
Serena M00N chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
I promise I will give you every last ounce of my coffee, and half of my future coffee as well. Course, I'm only 13, so I don't know how much I'm gonna like coffee. . . (grins evily) Bet ya didn't see that one coming! But you shouldn't really be surprised, any well-read teenage girl in today's society knows about this smutt. Honestly. Stop staring at me like that! Anyway, update! Or NO coffee!
Kyndsie chapter 12 . 8/30/2012
But... but...

brilliant, actually.
Kyndsie chapter 5 . 8/30/2012
I keep having happy fangirl moments. :D

Thing is, you write the story well, in a way that's believable within the story, not just progressing just to satisfy the shippers. Bravo!