Reviews for The Labyrinth Revisited
Love it! Waiting on the next chapter...still waiting...is it ready yet? Just kidding love the story! !
I love what you have written. Are you going to write any more? Or have you dropped this story?
Invoguewetrust chapter 12 . 2/16
I'm really praying that someday you will start up this fan fic again. So well done!
Nooooo why is there no more?
kelsey chapter 12 . 1/29
why is there no more i NEED MORE !1
Jessica Bowie chapter 12 . 1/6
You havent updated for a couple of years now. i really wish you would*sad face* Please get this so you will update!
PeaceLoveFanfics chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
This was so completely perfect, please can someone stop my feels? Please update soon!
Admiral higgenbottoms chapter 12 . 4/12/2014
I like the development of the story...I really like that Sarah understands how Jareth feels for her. She realizes that she doesn't know him that well and decides to try to get to know him and attempt to reciprocate his feelings.
Admiral higgenbottoms chapter 8 . 4/12/2014
Oh my god this chapter had me sobbing...Jareth don't cry! It's going to be alright!
Alice D'Arque chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Hurry and update!1 :)
Guest chapter 12 . 9/24/2013
MORE!
Librakitty675 chapter 12 . 5/29/2013
I cant wait for the next part of your story.
Librakitty675 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
WTF Way to go that was an awesome entrance for returning to the labyrinth. I look forward to reading your story to the end.
hisangel18 chapter 12 . 5/7/2013
Tell you what I think...Ok. WRITE MORE PLEASE! I MUST KNOW HOW THEY END UP! WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!?
Belieber Twihard chapter 12 . 5/4/2013