Reviews for The Labyrinth Revisited
PasoFinoLovrr chapter 12 . 6/22
Um, hi! Long time reader of your story, but first time reviewer. As if you didn't already know that... But, anyways, about the story; I'm not usually a fan of Sarah so quickly (in my personal opinion) falling for our Goblin King... BUT (and you're the only one I've made this exception for) I really don't care about that right now because you've written it so well, the pacing isn't bad, and the dynamic is incredible! So overall your J/S fanfic is in my (at least) top five favorite ones of all time! And I was shocked/depressed/scared/really really upset to see all this time go bye with no updates:'(. WHY? You've got an original plot (out of a not-so-original idea) to get Sarah back in the Underground. And it's soooo much of an uncertain ending! So I'm begging here; Please. Finish. It?! Even making something up would bring us closure! Really, you've got something good here; DONT WASTE IT!

Highest regards
PasoFinoLovrr
Y8H
BRILLIANT , BRILLIANT , BRILLIANT
TheThinWhiteDuchess chapter 12 . 2/24
Loving this story! Please please continue it!
Please write more! Now more than ever I would love to read a happy ending for Sarah and Jareth!
Ash chapter 1 . 1/19
Please finish this story! It's so good, it's a shame to leave it in limbo.
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE. That is all.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2015
I love what you did in this second chapter too, with Sarah now to run the new and improved Labyrinth again! Great story and I'm really looking forward to reading more of it.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
That's a clever way for the Goblin King to have got Sarah back! Cool beginning!
a-little-blonde-distraction chapter 12 . 10/1/2015
I started reading this in my youth and in my first awareness of "fandom" and what it meant to "ship characters" and this was a quintessential Labyrinth fic to me. Still to this day, it's some of my favorite fanfic dialogue. Now, seven years since it's been updated, I've shared this amazing movie from my childhood with one of my closest friends and I felt the urge to come read this again...

And I wish, more than Sarah wished for the goblins to take Toby away, that this fic was complete.

No idea if you'll ever get notification of this or if you're even still active on fanfic, but I had to post this. As much as I'd love to read more and want to beg you foolishly and in vain to complete this after seven years, I really just wanted to come and say that this is and always will be one of my all time favorite fanfics ever of any fandom ever.

Best,
Becky :)
Nikki chapter 12 . 7/6/2015
PLEASE WRITE MORE ASAP!
Guest chapter 12 . 3/25/2015
Love it! Waiting on the next chapter...still waiting...is it ready yet? Just kidding love the story! !
Guest chapter 12 . 2/26/2015
I love what you have written. Are you going to write any more? Or have you dropped this story?
Invoguewetrust chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
I'm really praying that someday you will start up this fan fic again. So well done!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
Nooooo why is there no more?