Reviews for Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles A novelization
BoomShroom chapter 10 . 5/31/2012
This is really good! You actually inspired me to keep writing my own fic (I usually start about a hundred different things at once but lose motivation for them after a week or so) Keep writing!
animfanx10001 chapter 10 . 7/18/2011
:( u have 2 make more! plzzzzz? its 2011 and i just noticed this was jusy from a long time ago O.o plzzzz? i read all ur other ch. i just got lazy to review all of em. plzzzz? thx!
KrysLink-forever chapter 7 . 4/3/2010
I absolutely love this story. And there is nothing I would complain about. You say sorry for creating long chapters, but I absolutely love long stories that i enjoy to read. and I just wanna say, keep the story long and as interesting as you have been making it already!
Aoyama1 chapter 10 . 12/6/2009
i love this so much

keep at it plzz

everthing is soo well put together

ur awesome xD
Yoshiman chapter 10 . 11/10/2009
I really do love your story though, RichaCo, so try to update as soon as possible.
Yoshiman chapter 10 . 11/10/2009
I love this story. I love the game, and I love these characters.

But the updates are taking too long. You may have some competition coming your way, RichaCo.

I want to write my own FFCC fanfic now, but I think I will wait until the summer. Then I won't have school in the way. Until then, I will think about what to write. I will have a bit less romance and more story, but romance will still be there!

I would like some suggestions for this fanfic. I promise, if I start, I will not stop. This may be the greatest fanfic you will ever read.

Please, I want suggestions.
Yoshiman chapter 7 . 11/9/2009
Great story, great chapter! Good hint to Raem and the abyss.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
Please update, I NEED to read more of this.
Yoshiman chapter 10 . 11/9/2009
This is the best story I have ever read! Please update it! I can't wait to see how more character development and can't wait to see Gurdy and De Nam!
phantom of the novels 15 chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
this is cool
Guest chapter 10 . 5/1/2007
A chapter a year. At this rate, you'll start failing about...

Two months ago.
Susan chapter 10 . 4/3/2007
This is such a good story I hope you continue to update it.
feggled49 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
ok what the heck! why havent u updated? i have been waiting a year or so for an update! have u broken ur computer? have u lost the crystal chronicles game? what's going on! i impatiently await an update...

feggled
Magus the Leaf chapter 10 . 1/9/2007
Nice ch can't wait for the update!
feggled49 chapter 10 . 8/19/2006
I had read your story before I had a username and liked alot even though it was pretty perverted. When are you gonna update it's REALLY annoying me! pleasE update SOON! otherwise good!