Reviews for Silent Titan
Midnight mare chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
I just wanted to point this out after it says that terra summons a boulder and gets on it terra follows in a bird form you mean beast boy? I do not want to be rude. I just wanted to point that out. (cowers in corner) please don't get mad. Sorry. don't want to Hurt any ones feelings But I LOVED LOVED LOVED it :)
TamaranEmpress chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
Fantabulous check me out im same name as here
DarkAlessa chapter 12 . 6/25/2009
I have to say, this is fantastic
Dat fucking writefag chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Hey, you ever thought of updating it?

It's one of those ''must read'' - crossover who never got updated, which is kinda sad.

I mean, it's your business if you want to finish it or not, but you should reconsider the people who are reading it.

For myself it's one of the best Crossover I came across. I just read an AZumanga Daioh x Resident Evil Crossover, and woah, you never know that such little mix can cause such awesomeness.

So please if you are still alive, try updating it.
eventyraren chapter 12 . 12/16/2008
why did you stop? this is a grate story. I want to know what hapend next. will you ever do more? I hope so.
Dat fucking writefag chapter 12 . 7/26/2008
Ah, what can I say?

You're story rocks!

This is actually my first Teen Titans one, so I give you Kudos for making such a genius fic.

But please. UPDATE ALREADY!

It's been 3 years since you updated it /
fgfdgsdf chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
silent hill stil in hell!

ok now that I got that out of the way...The God was not samael, that was Dhalia tricking Harry
Socially Suicidal chapter 1 . 10/17/2007
O M G! I am in llovve with this movie! hehe!

i have to read this! awesome!
Anonymous chapter 12 . 11/10/2006
UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE NOW! I LIKE YOUR STORY SO UPDATE NOW!
ChaosRuler chapter 10 . 8/25/2006
Simmy you need to get somemore of this up. Anyway Christabella from the SH movie and all the other characters from it should give you some ideas. Most of SH 1 characters are in it (except Harry and Kauffman). Lisa even had a small part, Pyramid Head is amazing in that movie his sword was plastic but cause of the great sound FX it sounded real like in the game. Midwich elementary looked good...and the Nurses and Patients were ok too. If you haven't seen the movie you should try and get it.
MadHat886 chapter 12 . 4/25/2006
When are you going to updata this story?
Terra Rock chapter 12 . 12/3/2005
YAY! You FINALLY updated! I gave up on you a few months ago. I was just looking back on all the stories I read, and I found that you had updated. What the hell took you so long?

Who is Isaac again? What the hell happened to Jessica? I liked the chapter, and the gumdrop thingy, but I'm not sure it was worth waiting for all this time. Update REALLY REALLY REALLY soon! I mean within the month of December!

-T
ChaosRuler chapter 12 . 11/13/2005
I KNOW THE ANSWER! Slade is working for Brother Blood! Or Killer Moth or Johnny Rancid! Or Warp! Or Soto! Or Blackfire! Or Red X! Or that monster or Control Freak! Or I'll just go with Trigon to end this endless guessing. My next guess was going to be Plasmus. This was the best chapter yet.
LuisJM chapter 12 . 11/12/2005
This story is really good, and it gets better after each chapter. I just want to know that I got a story that involves some of the Silent Hill monsters. It's called, "The Teen Titans, Tower of Terror". I know the title doesn't make any sense but once you read it, you'll understand. Also, If you're a big fan of Doom 3, I got a story that I'm working on called "Doomed Titans" and I got to tell you, its real good. When you have the time, read those stories and review me. C U -)
Mr.Evil chapter 12 . 11/11/2005