Reviews for Counting
escape5 chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
There has to be more. Write a sequel to this story.
Basil chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
D'aw. Cute!
STReader chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Zowie! Your writing is much loved for excellent reasons. Glad to see that you got some awards!
corkin89 chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
very good
djb21212-Steeldramon21 chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
It's been a long time since I've read a Star Trek story at all, much less one revolving around Enterprise. But I digress. This was a beautifully-written story; far, FAR superior to the sorry writing and character-rape TPTB had put the canon series through. This story is just one example of why Archer and T'Pol belonged together.

Again, this is excellent work. Until next time!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/29/2006
Heya,

I just wanted to tell you honestly that 'Counting' is without a doubt my favorite work of fan fiction - of any kind. Beautiful, beautiful work.

Anonymous fan
ArcherT'Pol fan chapter 1 . 5/17/2005
I love it it's such a beautiful story. I wisch that this was what happend. Absolutly beautiful. I almost cried
T'Pol chapter 1 . 11/19/2004
Interesting fiction. I enjoyed it! Thanks!
FoX chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
This is a really good Story.I loved every part of it!One of the best I've ...A brilliant story!It might be because I'm an Archer/T'pol shipper...But it is a really decent story!

Thanks

FoX
mysteryWritr chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
I LOVE this story! I pretty much love anything with Archer hooking up with someone, especially with T'Pol, because I think the man really just needs some lovin'... ;)

Anyway, I like the counting theme in there and I thought it was very true to their characters! Good job!
ihatesoaps chapter 1 . 8/12/2004
Um.. this is awful. It is like a soap opera in space. I'm not against that pairing, but they both act way out of character.
Scarby chapter 1 . 7/1/2004
Oh, another wonderful Archer/T'Pol story! I like the counting theme in this, really sets it apart. As always, your characters are, well, in-character. Erm, I'm being a tad inarticulate today, so I'll just end this with I really liked the story!
Anna Yolei chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
As always, you have written a very beautiful fic. I think T'Pol decision to sleep with Trip could have used a bit more of an explanation, but even so, this was a nice way of working around the season three canon. I love this fic.
Killer Moth chapter 1 . 6/4/2004
Words fail me but then I shouldn't be surprised. You write with such panache and passion anyway. Stories like these make me forget about the mishmash of Trip/T'Pol. Maybe if they handled it better than maybe I'd support it but Archer/T'Pol makes more sense in my head anyway. Trip's a womanizer so he can get and nail any woman that comes his way,but Archer on the other hand doesn't act that way with a woman,he'd cherish T'Pol and treat her with the seriousness and respect she rightfully deserves. More than that,Trip/T'Pol is too light-hearted and too easy. No challenge. Archer/T'Pol has maturity and seriousness and complexity,which is who they are. That plus the BB's resent the pairing so much makes it that much more appealing. Oh well I'm just I'm just glad it's back...for an another season anyway. Waiting for the fall schedule I felt like on pins and needles since I wrote in pleding not to cancel. Anyway although the piece I had these three songs in my head which I think would fit but songs don't seem to fit this pairing very much,maybe it's T'Pol's innate alien nature. I don't honestly know. Future musing for an another day. I'm not sure why I'm writing all this. Maybe just to resolve any quasi-hero worship I may have. I wonder. To finish I'm glad you took up your pen and wrote an another awe-inspiring romance piece. I actually cried at the end. As always I wish you luck in your future writing endeavors whatever they may be. Do take care.
sarah chapter 1 . 5/18/2004