Reviews for Quark's Day
Vanillasiren chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
OMG LONDO WAS THERE! Hee, that was awesome. I can totally picture him gambling in Quark's bar. Now I'm trying to imagine what Garak was doing on B5 ...

I know this is an old story, but it's great. Thanks so much.
garboil chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
This story is like a perfect distillation of the reasons I love Quark and hated the entire rest of the cast of DS9 by the end of the second occupation arc. (With a few notable exceptions, like Garak and Jadzia.) It evoked an intensity of hatred in me I hadn't felt for these people since I'd last seen the show- I commend your skill.

Poor Quark, being surrounded by these jerks. Three cheers for Quark. And what he said to Bashir is so very, very true.

Very well done!
BankaiKitty chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
Wonderful story and all around great portrayal of the characters. Quark has been and always will be one of my favorite Star Trek characters. This story showed several sides of Quark that are rarely seen on the show. Well written and a great story. Keep up the great writing and please write another story for Quark.
Lilith Kayden chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
This story was very well written. Perhaps, since about two years have gone by, you might consider writing another Quark story?

-Lilith Kayden
Grey-X chapter 6 . 1/1/2006
Very well-written... as well-written as most of the actual Star Trek DS9. And Quark-centric episodes always had a strange allure in my opinion, and I guess Quark-centric fics are no different for me. This'll go in my favorites.
Shaal Mayan chapter 1 . 12/19/2005
Quark was one of my favorite characters in Ds9 and you captured him beautifully here.
bagheera chapter 6 . 9/27/2005
I loved this story. I wish there was more trek fanfiction like this (or that it was longer!) Quark is a fascinating viewpoint character and this really gets the most out of him.
bookfanatic84 chapter 6 . 6/11/2005
This was perfect. Thank you.
Aliera chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
I think you have Quark very well sorted out.

He's my favorite caracter in DS9, and feels well presented in your fiction.

good work
kangeiko chapter 1 . 11/29/2004
Oh my word, I read this at work and it made me cry. It made me cry, I tell you, it shouldn't be allowed!

Quark has never been a particularly favourite character of mine, bt you really made me feel for him. And, yes, the above is true, when he yells at Bashir I got teary eyed and sniffly, and my boss wanted to know if I was all right. I could hardly explain that all of a sudden I was filled with the urge to hug a Ferengi, now could I? I blame you.

Write some more, damn it.

Love. Much, much love, k.
tafkar chapter 1 . 11/23/2004
I haven't watched DS9 in a very long time. Reading this story made me want to buy all the DVDs and watch the series from start to finish.
Dylan chapter 6 . 8/11/2004
I love this to all kinds of bits. I love this. You're fucking awesome.
entertainingpeeps chapter 6 . 7/31/2004
I... am absolutely astonished at how well you did this story.

I loved it. Seriously.

I only wish that there were more stories like this about Quark- you should get on that.

Schattenstern chapter 1 . 7/21/2004
Honestly, this is one of my favourite DS9 stories ever. You kept all of the characters in-character so well and I really liked Quark, even though I'm normally no fan of him...

It's such an amusing and yet thoughtfull story. I always liked the second-occupation-arc a lot and I really like what you do with some of its informations.
Barb Wily chapter 6 . 6/16/2004
I have never, ever seen such a sympathetic portrayl of Quark.

I knew it was possible, but I never thought that anyone who had that kind of talent would be stuck fanficking when they could be out doing real writing. Becuase that's the kind of skill it takes.

This was wonderful. You made Quark very... well, Human, and you nailed several other characters as well, particularly Odo. I felt so sad and sympathetic, even empathetic, for Quark, and I normally can't stand Ferengi characters. I particularly liked the manifestations of Quark's anger. I forgot how genuine the character can be sometimes...

Good job.