Reviews for Home to Heal
LadyBranwyn chapter 4 . 10/8/2004
During a period of some days, Aragorn couldn't find the time to take a look at Faramir's leg wound so his steward has been left maimed? Not good. And, of course, Faramir shows no hint of reproach and thinks only of the many kindnesses which Aragorn has shown him. I liked the flashback where Denethor is unwilling to allow Faramir to outshine Boromir in anything (short-sighted but not surprising on Denethor's part-he seemed blind where Boromir was concerned). Faramir wants to hold onto that green stone, yes, he does, my precious... Ominous, it is.
LadyBranwyn chapter 3 . 10/8/2004
Uh, oh-they didn't find Saruman's body. Of course, finding the white hairs doesn't prove or disprove that he is dead. Did Faramir take them with him or was he startled too soon after he saw them? (Maybe Saruman's hair could be useful in a counterspell.) Wonder if that Easterling was sent by or possessed by Saruman? "Faramir, Steward of Gondor?," followed by wild laughter-it sounds like he was verifying that he lured in the right target. I was right-that boy IS a lot like Boromir (not such a good thing in this case). Faramir, just put that stone away and stop looking at it! Thank you, that's better.
szhismine chapter 16 . 10/8/2004
yay Eldarion!

hm... Cirion's dream is quite interesting...

please continue!
Sue chapter 16 . 10/7/2004
Great chapter, you guys! Nice to see Faramir taken care of, and everyone relaxing and happy. The chilling dream at the end was a nice suspenseful way to finish it up! I'm looking forward to reading more!

Sue :)
Susan W chapter 16 . 10/6/2004
Yeah! Eldarion is fully awake and seems to be fine. Accolades are due all around and not to just one of the 3 men (well, 2 men and 1 Istar). Ah, the humbleness of those 2 men will not allow them to take praise (Pallando seems to enjoy it alright). That was cute how they kept going round and round trying to bestow the praise totally upon the other. Most excellent, Aragorn has finally found the strength and heart to heal Faramir.

Faramir's homecoming was a delight. Men! heh heh heh! You do write a lovely Faramir/Eowyn relationship. And Fara and his children are so cute together.

Oh dear, Cirion has been gifted with his father's foresight abilities. His vision looks to be quiet frightening. Let us hope that he does not keep it to himself.

Great work! Update soon!
athelas63 chapter 16 . 10/6/2004
Whew! At last! I knew they could do it and now Eldarion is back and Faz is better. Hurray! But what's this? Trouble brewing? Of course, our poor boys never get a chance to rest, do they? And poor little Cirion has to inherit those damnable dreams? Ack! Update quick - it's not looking good!

I like the descrption of food and games...
lindahoyland chapter 16 . 10/6/2004
A lovely chapter,I was wondering when Aragorn would be concerned about poor Faramir !

It is nice to see the Steward apreciated !

I eagerly await more as it seems trouble is brewing !
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 16 . 10/6/2004
Ooh... nice twist at the end, having Cirion be the one to have the dream.

And I'm glad that Faramir's leg is better!
LadyBranwyn chapter 2 . 9/29/2004
Seven children! That is quite a brood! Hope most of them are quieter than this one. ;-D Though you compare Cirion to Eomer, I think there are also similarities to Boromir-and not just his skill at arms (though Faramir's son is rather more talkative, to say the least). I had to laugh when Faramir delivers the standard parental refrain of "who ever said life would be fair?" Trust an eleven-year-old boy to be delighted to find a pile of bones and rusty armor!
LadyBranwyn chapter 1 . 9/29/2004
Actually, the previous two stories did not strike me as very movie-verse (except for the portrayal of the orcs and Faramir's lovely red-gold hair). Poor Faramir, he couldn't imagine Denethor referring to him as "my beloved son." Uh,oh-now I think I know the source of the mysterious green light spell! But which of the palantiri? The Seeing Stone of Orthanc was given by Gandalf to Aragorn, who I presume still posseses it. Please don't make Faramir look in that other palantir and see Denethor's "two aged hands withering in flame."
nrink chapter 15 . 9/26/2004
Another rewarding chapter. I particularly liked this bit:

"And this plain outside of the world...It is a waiting-place of sorts, is it not?" Faramir inquired, trying to comprehend the incomprehensible. "Between the light and the darkness, the waking and the sleeping of souls." He was minded of the bridge of Osgiliath, for which he and Boromir had fought so long and at such cost, long ago."

Can't wait for the next chapter. ;-)
Susan W chapter 15 . 9/24/2004
Alright! Eldarion is finally awake and everything is fine. (For now I should say as the next chapter sounds a little ominious. The calm before the storm, hmm!). Can't wait. Update soon!
szhismine chapter 15 . 9/24/2004

i hope they prepare a feast for Eldarion, he could definately use it LOL! :)

please continue, i love this fic so much!
lindahoyland chapter 15 . 9/21/2004
Great chapter,I was on the edge of my seat reading it.I liked seeing a new aspect of Faramir and the bond he has with Aragorn foged during his own healing.I just love this story.
Christie chapter 15 . 9/21/2004
Yay! He's okay! Please update!
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »