Reviews for Home to Heal
Christie chapter 15 . 9/21/2004
Yay! He's okay! Please update!
Susan W chapter 14 . 9/7/2004
Great chapter, well worth the wait! Hope the next update comes quickly.
lindahoyland chapter 14 . 9/7/2004
This is a great chapter,I was on the edge of my chair !You have some lovely lines especially Aragorn's "He is no servant "and all the Aragorn and faramir interaction and the sense of tension you create.

I am very much looking foreward to more
Sue chapter 14 . 9/7/2004
O, great chapter, guys! Very evocative and suspenseful. Loved the descriptions, and Faramir's courage and resolution to stick it out, no matter what!

Can't wait for more!

Sue :)
szhismine chapter 14 . 9/7/2004
sting a little... right...

this is so good! please keep writing. :)
Voldie on Varsity Track chapter 14 . 9/7/2004
Wonderful chapter. Glad you updated. :)
athelas63 chapter 14 . 9/7/2004
God, Faramir is SO Brave. I love it. And Pallando BETTER not be bad :(!

Excellent - exciting- nerve-wracking-hurry- update!
athelas63 chapter 13 . 8/29/2004
Well. Very nice - a bit worrisom about Faz, there for a moment.

O backrub - I want to hear more about that! And "brave hunter" - oh, sweet. Aren't they wonderful...
Carrie S chapter 13 . 8/28/2004
Faramir recieves some TLC at long last!

I was beginning to wonder if he would ever make it home in one piece. So good to see he has!

You know, I have a thing or two to say about these ominous TBCs...they drive me crazy! Just enough, but not quite. But I suppose that is your intention?

Now I am going to try and convince myself that I can wait until at least Sept 7th for the next update. At least I'll have school for a distraction!

Wonderful, as always!

szhismine chapter 13 . 8/28/2004
aw, poor Faramir! and i can only imagine he's gonna get worse after he uses the stone. :)

bleg, only Sept. 7th? humph.

keep writing, update soon!
Susan W chapter 13 . 8/27/2004
Poor Faramir, always something bad happening! At least he had Eowyn to attend him at the end of the day (or night, rather).

Anxiously awaiting the next chapter. Oh no, such a l-o-n-g wait for chapter 14! And teasing us with that snippet of a preview. Aauugghh! Ok, I guess I'll get over having to wait.
lindahoyland chapter 13 . 8/27/2004
Another great chapter, I'm loving this story and have added it it to my favourites list.
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 13 . 8/27/2004
I really hope it wasn't Pallando behind the attack. An eccentric old guy, but I like him. Looking forward to more Faramir torture. ;)
Carrie S chapter 12 . 8/24/2004

Poor Fari-I think I'd rather tackle an Uruk than have to take a chance looking into that creepy palantir, although thankfully, that's a choice I'll never have to make.

I found it especially interesting that after all these years, Faramir still has not fully come to terms with his past-his use of the palantir was a really poignant and powerful way of bringing this up, and his conversation with Aragorn was incredibly touching and moving.

I don't know about that ominous sounding TBC...

can't you give the poor guy a break?

then do whatever you like, by all means. :D

So long as he finds his warm bed, and Eowyn too of course, eventually!

Excellent chapter-can't wait to see the next, as always!

shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 12 . 8/22/2004
Poor guy... I still feel bad for him every time I read something about what Denethor did to him!

Need to watch the spacing in a couple places ("Now there was no barrier between Faramir and what he had come toconfront" and "But he could not help wanting a portionthat was his alone."). But very good chapter.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »