Reviews for Home to Heal
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 2 . 5/16/2004
Good start on this! I like Cirion already, and the description of the differences between the brothers is good. It makes me sad to think of Faramir limping around, but it would be realistic.
athelas63 chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
Whew- finally got through! This is very nice - I'm anxious to see what happens - this thing with Eldarion sounds serious. AND - LOVE Cirion - he is adorable and perfect - glad Faz and #2 boy have a good relationship too! (I know Faz would be extra careful of THAT!)
Carrie S chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
Yay, the new story at last! Welcome back, you two. :D
Ah, kids...Cirion's naivety and innocence brought a smile to my face.
I especially liked: "It's not fair! When Bron came there was a war going on. He got to fight. Now there's only dead bones and dust!"
Perfect. I wonder how soon his innocence about war will last? Although with his father around, in Mordor no less, I have a feeling that time frame will be very short...Faramir just attracts trouble like a magnet. :D
Excellent writing! It just gets better and better. I eagerly anticipate more-please update soon!
Hugs,
Carrie S
Voldie on Varsity Track chapter 2 . 5/15/2004
Tehee! I love this! The steward's family now reminds me of that show Seventh Heaven...and Faramir is still mine.
124 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9