Reviews for 384 Days
FantasticalMusical chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
"...because I lost you." Love this fic lots! Amazing job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
Loved seeing such a well written Holden that's wised up! Such a wonderful story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Ah, fucking BEAUTIFUL .
Bryn-who is too lazy to log in chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
um...WOOT!

Wo-ot again!

I love Banky/Holden slash...always have I guessed, but forgot until tonight when my friend made me watch Chasing Amy again...in preparations of Clerks 2 coming out in a week...WOOT!

AND I TOTALLY FORGOT BANKY AND HIS FEELINGS FOR HOLDEN! So I hunted down fanfics and found yours.

wonderous! Loved it much darlin!

Keep it up _~
Elendraug chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
Squee. X3
Ladywilde chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
I really like this story - please keep the hot banky/holden love going - that was so sweet and romantic - no to be over critical but is it not 365 days a year?

I love this !
yeahyeahyeahno chapter 1 . 2/5/2005
That was awesome, as I've said on LJ. More! PLEASE! Please make more! I love your work!
Chrysler chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
You got the 2 down perfectly and it was cute also. Great job!
Angel of Harmony chapter 1 . 7/6/2004
No reviews? How could a fic as good as this have no reviews? Maybe there's not a very large market for Banky/Holden slash, because that's the only explanation. Seriously, this fic is very good. Your writing style is excellent, and you're especially good at characterization, particularly through dialogue. I could literally hear the characters in my head saying every word you wrote, and that's the true proof of good characterization. Plus, the whole thing was just far too cute for words. Maybe it was a little romanticized, but that's ok, because, honestly, what's life without romance? Those two deserved happiness, and you gave it to them in a beautiful way. I also especially liked the pogo stick part- original and yet still natural-feeling. Great job.