Reviews for Secrets and Lies
MuggleCreator chapter 24 . 12/22/2012
Awww. Nice! Very good. Wish there'd been more Harry-Snape interaction, but I suppose this was about Ron-Snape interaction, right?
Jeeun chapter 24 . 12/11/2012
The last two chapters just made me cry so much. I just couldn't help it. My heart went out for Draco and Severus. Two tormented souls, who's life couldn't spear them to trust others, but had found that in each other, but because of circumstances they couldn't save each other, however at the end, they finally could openly become a true family. That was really nice, sad but nice. It would have been nicer if there were more interactions between Severus and Ron, though. I mean they went through so much, there should have been a point where they really found the moment to connect. They did that eventually through music, unintentional mind reading and the unintentaionl after effect of that mind switching, but to really be adjusted to that situation, they really needed to communicate more. And a bit more angst and the depression of Severus being not able to hear would have been preferable. The whole story was like reading fragments and not a wholely connected story. A bit more connection and indepth descriptions of all the situations and between the characters were necessary, I think. And of the change Severus and Ron would be experiencing in detail would have been nice as well. Though I still enjoyed reading it very much. Well, thank you for sharing this story. I'll be looking forward to your other stories if you decide to continue writing.
phoebuscat chapter 9 . 2/9/2012
Oh suuure... Ignore the hundreds of deadly spiders and go have a bite to eat, first. Makes sense, really... Not! That is one incredibly bad plot hole!
SpencerReid chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
I loved the description of what happened with the ear drops. Poor Severus. :(

And if spiders were in my leg well lets just say they would need to sedate me. I do think the term 'flipping shit' would not even come close to describing my reaction. I'm scared of spiders lol.
Dream Painter chapter 24 . 4/13/2010
Bravo! Beautifully done. I believe this is a fic that I found on the favorites' list on a favorites' list of someone who put my own tale on alert, but I can't be certain of that.

I love how this story progressed from start to finish, the growing friendship/respect between Severus and Ron, and also the evolution of Draco's character throughout the tale. I love the idea with portrait - nicely employed.

Great fic. I really, really like it!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 24 . 11/3/2009
A lovely story, thanks very much for writing and sharing it.
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 23 . 11/3/2009
Wow. This was a powerful chapter, especially where Snape's reaction was involved; that was heart breaking. You didn't mention the time period and what happened during his recovery; I'm of the hopes that something of it will be in a future chapter.
attyfan chapter 24 . 6/16/2009
Very good - glad that the "switch" seems to be improving both Snape and Ron.
chalicity chapter 19 . 4/21/2008
it's so interesting to see things from a more ron-centric view and how harry and ron are really best mates in this conversation. i really adore the scene...
thomas hobbs chapter 24 . 11/6/2007
nice
lidiladilom chapter 24 . 9/7/2007
Hi!

Nice story! I likes the twists and that quite a lot action was present, and that neither was the last one (if that makes sense to you :)

And I appreciate the love for classical music :)

Bye
Tinsel Tinkerbell chapter 24 . 7/20/2007
I randomly discovered this story, and read straight from the first chapter to the last. It was amazing. It was brilliant. It was fantastic!

I probably should have reviewed sooner, but I didn't want to stop. I wanted to know how it ended!

It came as no surprise to me that the ending was just as wonderful as the rest of the story. Poor Draco. (
journeyforever chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
Love it!
journeyforever chapter 22 . 10/8/2006
I love it!
Romulus chapter 24 . 9/22/2006
It was a great story, though what happened to Draco was rather depressing.

Thanks for sharing!