Reviews for Secrets and Lies
Guest chapter 24 . 12/22/2016
This story was truly a masterpiece and I am surprised it doesn't have more reviews. The emotions poured into the final chapters are raw and so real. Perfect. This year of 2016, it has been tough. I lost 3 loved ones and brought things around that I need to release. The story helped and its realistic dealings of issues was great. Thank you and a standing ovation from this corner. I hope to read more of your stories. Bravo.
Guest chapter 23 . 12/22/2016
Ugh, poor Severus...
Guest chapter 22 . 12/22/2016
Wow, very good twist! I did not see that coming... speechless.
Guest chapter 21 . 12/22/2016
Holy shit, Ron!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/22/2016
Oh man, this keeps getting better.
Guest chapter 16 . 12/22/2016
Aww, poor Severus. LoL Draco shouting like the Professor could hear him.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/22/2016
Oh crap, that is not good. Whoa could it be aftereffects from the switch. Good one.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/22/2016
Aww, poor Severus. Nice twist on his history to fit your story. Lol, Poppy and Ron improvements. Curious about what Voldemort is up to.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2016
Ah, this is So Brilliant! The switch idea is genius. Molly's idea of the comic thought bubble is great. wonder will they continue that line of communication.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/22/2016
Lol, Ron's comment about the spiders and how it must be an odd dream! Brilliant.
Guest chapter 8 . 12/22/2016
OMG, the spider sack. Yeah, I remember a nest hatched outside of my grandmother's house and there seemed to be hundreds. I believe it, I seen it but never come out of a body, Lol. Man, poor Snape ear infections hurt but compared to what he is going through... ouch... damn.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/22/2016
OMG his ears!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/21/2016
Ha! Yeah! Tonks would know. Good cliffhangers for ending chapters. OMG poor Ron! After being bitten and poison by a spider, it was awful and develop a phobia because of the experience! I feel your pain Ron.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/21/2016
Wow, love this story so far. Flippin' Draco but it does sound like something a person/teen would do to "help out". I love how you are not afraid to bring out the true, realistic, and dark fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/21/2016
Holy Shit! You got my attention! Good twist and start!