Reviews for Here's Looking at You, Kid
yay chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
This was entertaining, and somewhat depressing because we all know how it ends, and really well written.
Lady Knight Keladry chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
"Somebody...build me a shrine." I think that was the best part of the whole fic. It's kind of strange how he basically kissed himself but I guess he was curious. This is quite good.
Lady Asher chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
interesting... but intriguing. i can't deny that the mental image of numair kissing himself didn't give me pause for a minute (both in a good and bad way...), but otherwise everything is very realistic and funny! great entertainment )
missgrey137 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
haha, that story was AMAZING! Strange yes... but also very believable... Also, for some very strange reason, the idea of Arram learning to kiss using his own simulacrum is freakishly kinky, lmao. Anyway, it made me laugh. Thanks ;)
Merkaba7734 chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Wow. This is great. I loved the glimpse at 'Numair', Tristan, Ozorne and even Varice when they were younger and academics. I love the title. *best movie ever*
1ceuponatime chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
This was great, I loved it.

Everyone was very well in character, and Arram was especially well done.
Pandora Markku chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
thats an interesting idea, it makes me wonder if he ever did anything like that before he started hitting on minors... j/k
Yabberli chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
I love it :)
AkikoSohma chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
-giggle- Interesting. Very Numair-like. Yet another favorite! )
tomato-greens chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
As great and as original as anything else you've written. I really like it. No corrections.

I keep meaning to review your original stuff - original orginal, not fanfiction original - and I keep forgetting. Love that too, in case you were wondering and my memory stays bad. If I ever get a account, which I hope to eventually, you are definitely on the favorite list!
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
*whistles* Wow, tall order here. Very nice. Very intriguing, with excellent characterization. This is the first Tortall fic I've read so far, but if they're all like this, you've definitely convinced me to return to this fandom more often. Congrats!
StAnDiNgContrapposto chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
this has to be my fav fic on the site.

i absolutely ADORE this beast you got here and i've read it so many times. the title is GENIOUS.
Kit49 chapter 1 . 8/10/2004
Haha! I know you wrote this a while ago, but I just couldn't resist the urge to review. This is a brilliant piece of work, truly. You are very good and the idea is very interesting. Loved it!
Dancing Amethyst chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
Amazingly subtle, real, and beautiful to read. *applauds*
Zurizip chapter 1 . 5/15/2004