Reviews for One Slip
laniDG11 chapter 1 . 6/23
Poor Gambit lol
slightlyxjaded chapter 1 . 11/14/2010
That was a great story for how short it was! Interesting to see the tables turned on Remy-gotta love him though for trying. Thanks for writing it-I can't wait to read more of your works now.
dragongoddess13 chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
awesome job, that was great, you should write more...maybe? :)
Red Skippy chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
It was good in a wierd kind of way. It wasn't classical. But yet nice!
Twitterpated Rogue chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Damn that was hot. I felt kinda bad for Remy, even if he did deserve it. Just one of those frustrating things where you want everything to be okay but you know it won't.
Wanda W chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
This ended on a poignant note that I think was good for his character to ponder, but was still hard to take. You did an amazing job here and should be proud of this one.

tfobmv18 chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
This is really good. I like how you make Remy the one left in the morning, so that he knows what it's like for the other women. Keep up the good work. You almost wonder if he's going to go look for her.
rogueyroo chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
really good
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
aw that was so sad but he had it really should write more for this story it would be wonderful.
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
that was such an AWESOME story! I loved the ending! Looks like you're going to be getting a lot of reviews from me. D
Eileen Blazer chapter 1 . 10/17/2004
Wow. That was SO awesome! Darn it, I have this super important paper due for school and darn it, I haven't started, and darn it, I can't start now because I really, really, really have to read this story again! I loved it!
Dead Head chapter 1 . 10/8/2004
Great one shot. it's short and doesn't over-analyze, but manages to get the message across anyway. not going to complain about the hot sex either. nice twist, making Rogue have the 'love em and leave em' part and Gambit the one who loses out. makes an intelligent change to all the fluff out there.
angyxoxo chapter 1 . 9/22/2004

That was a great one-shot. Very hot, very poignant, very hot, very simple and did i mention, very hot?

i think i liked it because it was straight to the point. You fed us with the Romy sexiness and spice and then you leave it with sort of a moral in the story. Reminding others the consequences if you play with other people's emotions. Though, i have to say that i did wish Rogue had lingered on, but C'est la vie! Perhaps, they meet again later.. but for now, they're both just a little part of the big picture.

Great job on it!

Cheers to you luv!

Ludi chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
I really enjoyed reading this. It wasn't anything fancy or intricate, but it really had something to say, and you managed to say it in a straightforward, yet thoughtful kind of way. It was a great idea - to simply have the tables turned on Remy and just to go with that. And it works really well. Both for the shortness of its length and the fact that it was AU. Just a small encounter that *could* have meant something, but in the end turned out just to be one of those transitory little experiences in life. I'm a sucker for all that fate stuff - 'what ifs' and all that. This just makes me feel that sometimes people come together in a collision, are meant to teach one another something and then just to fall apart again. It makes me think that sometimes, even if things feel right they're just not meant to be. That even mundane, everyday experiences are actually the world working in mysterious ways and giving us food for thought.

Anyhow, I'm rambling, as usual. What I'm trying to say is that I loved it. And it was hot too, which is always good in my books. ;) Lovely stuff, dear, thanks for sharing. :)
PsychoRomyChica chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
O, I love this story! So, the tables are turned, eh? Heh Remy. Must've been the first time he's ever woken up to an empty bed. Definitely something to add to the faves list.