Reviews for Taken
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 7 . 6/17/2008
whoah! that so great, awesome, interest and what ya? this really best ( i think _") and sorry i reviews last chapter becuz i like read all chapter and reviews in last, but that amazing

hope this best for you and see ya!
TheJazz chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
This is a great story. Its probably the first i've read online where tai becomes the soccer star. I haven't finished the whole thing yet but its great so far!
chrono17 chapter 7 . 2/9/2007
this was exceptional except for one thing, I'm sure you've heard it before but why did you make matt a psycho. you could have written this story without making him a raping b $t rd. past that notable complaint it was good.
Akito Kinomoto chapter 7 . 2/19/2005
I actually fell kind of sorry for Matt.
Imaginationqueen87 chapter 7 . 1/12/2005
WOW that was amazing! The only part I didn't like was the fact that Matt was the bad guy, I like Matt, oh well, it was sorta like him

ttfn

Imagenation Queen

oh yeah, and for a good ending I give you a rose

yyhpunk chapter 7 . 10/13/2004
its good. i couldn't believ Matt being a insane guy. any way good luck on your other stories!
Simply Brooke chapter 3 . 9/13/2004
First off I am so so so so so so so so so sorry about not reviweing this sooner I am loving it! it's going under my favorites! I tink it was so cool that they kissed but now she is going to die! Tai has to get her back! Good CHappie!

Loved the digidestined dinner that was cool!

Mimato-4eva
iTsZeroUrahara chapter 7 . 9/10/2004
That was a nice chapter you just wrote. I can't wait for your shaman king fic. Keep up the great work.
Kerri Potter chapter 7 . 9/9/2004
very nice
Neiro Yukiko chapter 7 . 9/8/2004
Cute chappie! Gonna look 4ward to your new fics! _
Black Rogue chapter 7 . 9/7/2004
Great story! -

I can't wait for your new and editied storys! -

Black Rogue
Marie Darkholme chapter 7 . 9/7/2004
Wow, you finished it and Matt went to jail. Yey, he deserved that. I loved it. Pretty ending in the honeymoon. Good luck in your next work. This one was awsome.
gila chapter 7 . 9/7/2004
cool! write more!
CherrygirlUK19 chapter 7 . 9/6/2004
Yay Tai is alright! _

Anyway that was a great chapter and a great fic! it's a shame its over now.
sara haruko takenouchi kamiya chapter 7 . 9/6/2004
aw... why things have to finish so quickly? Anyway good fic by the way, oh and i'll be waiting for the sequel.