Reviews for Hao O Wasurenai Kara Because Hao Is Unforgettable
Galimaufry chapter 4 . 10/28/2009
...he should so come back to the house one day with his ears pierced. and one question, can he speak with Hao when Yoh meditates? Hm...*muses* great start,but it seems you've abandoned this. Oh well.
Anime-2000 chapter 4 . 8/20/2005
I love this fic. :) And I like the pace you're going at, too. It's not too slow and not to quick. I'm adding this to my favorites.
sporkyforky chapter 4 . 8/11/2005
cool! Iread this stiry of adult It is cool!
EJR HorseLady chapter 4 . 4/21/2005
This is a very interesting fanfic. I lok forward to reading more.
OtakuNekoGirl chapter 4 . 4/11/2005
I love the story please continue it it's so nice. Please update it._
Devilis Kyuu chapter 4 . 9/19/2004
great story update soon
KrimsonNightwing chapter 4 . 6/23/2004
When r u going to update? Because this story is getting good! But I want to know, is Hao's spirit inside Yoh? Anyways, plz update soon!
ChiByakko chapter 4 . 6/20/2004
It's an interesting thought that Hao's spirit returned to Yoh and starts coming out in his own personality, however slightly. The idea of Anna and Hao's prior relationship is also interesting. I like how Anna and Yoh are portrayed, and that Hao is not made either 'nice, but misunderstood' or 'purely evil.' The characters seem to fit nicely in the confines of the personalities given for them in the series.

The aknowledgement of a slow romantic relationship that has trouble getting out of the 'hand-holding' phase is also refreshing in fanfiction.

As the first piece of Shaman King fanfiction (non-Japanese) I have read, I have little to add, other than, I'm curious whether Anna will be able to continue on her current path when she finds out that dispite all her efforts to sepperate Yoh and Hao in her mind, Yoh and Hao are now in some respects, one.

It's a nice fic, and you're quite a tallented writer!
ColorMeKeeky chapter 4 . 5/22/2004
not so bad, weird but not bad.
hikari yuuko chapter 4 . 5/21/2004
hi! I'm sorry I haven't dropped a review before, but I've been reading this ever since chapter one was out. You should receive a lot more reviews because this is a really good story. Well written, good grammar, good spelling, and a very attractive plot. I loved this chapter. And I'm getting the feeling that Hao's getting a little more control over Yoh's body, isn't he? Keep up the good work!
Akar chapter 4 . 5/21/2004
xNatsuki chapter 4 . 5/20/2004
AW!KAWAII DESU!Thats just so sweet.
Kirume chapter 4 . 5/20/2004
XD YAY so it's a Yona ne? WAI~ i still dont get the Yoh(Hao) thing, does it mean that hao's spirit is inside of yoh or something? O_O? Well whatever the case, I LOVE THIS FIC
SnowDucky86f chapter 3 . 5/19/2004