Reviews for Legacies
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Very... interesting twist on Terry that I've seen before. Good job. I've been reading since eight years old and this a first for this kind of story for BB. Nice. You have my respect.

Dragon
CheesetothePower chapter 4 . 3/11/2010
A great idea and writting that is accectible, with the execption of one thing. Within the origins of Spiderman, he got bitten by a radioactive spider that changed his DNA and gave him amazing spider-like powers. In the context of Batman Beyond, this would be controversial as best, unacceptable at worst. Not to adress that Peter Parker has been genetically manipulated would be ignoreing all encounters of people who've had splicing or some other form of medically induced change to their biological structure. It is hard to ignore in the context of Batman Beyond since there have been multiple episodes of villians with eithor a change in their DNA or another physical or chemical change to the body that cannot be reversed by a change of cloathing.

I personaly think that Spiderman's powers and how he got them could be adressed. Also, if you have abandoned this story, will you please, eithor give one new chapter of a few sentences stateing major plot pionts and how it ended OR delete it? It is not fair to readers who like this story to be left hanging for years on end outside physical inability to type or publish the ending. I would easily be happy with a bit of babble on how it's supposed to end.
SailorNova007 chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
please continue
StarVix chapter 4 . 3/12/2007
O_o Woah! Peter Parker is Terry's father! This is an aweome AU! And the fact that Terry's mother's name is Mary...it all just seems to work out, doesn't it? Just one question: How did Peter and MJ get from New York to Gotham?
gaul1 chapter 4 . 2/2/2006
good, byes
VeltaIO chapter 4 . 1/9/2006
I wish you would return to this - a very promising beginning with a very intriguing premise. Please continue.
JoBO chapter 4 . 2/26/2005
nice - Harry knows that Peter is Spiderman, but is he an enemy or still a friend?

Arianna... lol, I think Terry needs to help his father. Hmm, where is Terry?

Hope you updates soon!
jordan chapter 3 . 2/3/2005
write more about this i hate it when the story is left hanging i only review the story lines that i like so if you would finsh the story
gardenviper chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
I Like it alot
JuhFreak chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Dude, I remember you! I read the prequel to this a long time ago on Beyond the Knight! Tried to send you some feedback, but you must have changed your E-mail address by then. Good work! You're a great writer. :)

~J'F
WolfDragonDemon chapter 3 . 12/29/2004
Please continue
PyroDragon2006 chapter 3 . 12/17/2004
Hey cool idea. Please keep going. I just found this when I checked out your bio after reading your Knight Rider Christmas one and I have to say you are an awesome writer. So please update soon.
Trepverter chapter 3 . 12/13/2004
This story is great! Keep going! Don't stop now!
Big B chapter 3 . 12/7/2004
I'm reading the story is good if a little far fetched. Keep it up I'll review whenever the next chapter is up.
ryu chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
im still reading it, and i think its pretty cool but it needs more ch.s so pls hurry. i kinda figured they had reproduced his poweres. but you know that batman and spiderman was around the same time, so if it were that way in the story than peter would be pretty old.