Reviews for Legacies
Chuck chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
I really like this story. If you do not think anyone is reading this, then finish it quikly. I have read some stories on this site that the author did not finish. They were really good stories too. If the person who wrote the story thought that no one was reading it, then the person should have finished it anyway. Once a prodject is started, like a story, finish it!
trecebo chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Interesting crossover here. Spidey seems to be en vogue these days. Sigh. Peter Parker-the everyman... I like it. Keep writing.
JoBO chapter 3 . 11/10/2004
Is still reading this? - Well, I can't sleep, because I'm wondering what there is going to happend. Lol - okay, maby it's not like that, but still I nice story.

I hoping to read more very soon.

The only bad thing I can tell you is: tell more. Describe more what there has happend between two "scenes".
Cerveth chapter 1 . 11/9/2004
Great story!

I like the plot development a lot, and the character development is really going places with Terry knowing Peter as his dad and all. I can see the potential for a lot of twists and turns and fun stuff in the future!

Keep it going! Have a great day!
Trepverter chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
Great story, wonderful idea. Can't wait to read more! Please please please write more!
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
good story,please write a sequel or add more chapters
sherry chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
what, no ending? its very good. youre a great writter. but thats not nice to end with a sort of cliffhanger.
lorrie1974 chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Hey this was great. Are you going to add more? You can't keep us hanging
JoBO chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Great story, but you can't end it like that!
How does Terry react to having those new powers and to his father return. How does the citizens of Gotham react to Batman's new powers and what about Dana and Max.
At least - does Peter still has his powers? Why did his kidnappers keep him alive for all those years. What kin of work did he do for them, and is it coming back to hunt them. Is that the thing there are going to bring father and son together as a team?
Please write more :)
Julez chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I think that this is a good start and that you need to expand on the idea, how does Terry make it work being both Batman and the son of Spider-man? How does Matt respond to finding out that his brother is his half-brother and his mother's first husband is back in the picture. Please continue you leave so many questions that still need answers.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2