Reviews for Hindsight's 2020
Princess Of Mayhem chapter 6 . 8/28
10 years... Don't drop this incredibly amazing story... 10 years and no update... WHERE ARE YOU?! THIS STORY IS TOO GOOD TO BE DROPPED!
paradox chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
This story is well written. The details explain what we need to know. Not too little or too much though. I really hope that you will update soon :) anyways...
ARE YOU DEAD?!ITS BEEN 7 YEARS SINCE YOU LAST UPDATED! THE FUCK HAVE YOU DISAPPEARED? AT LEAST LEAVE A NOTE ON YOUR BIO OR SOMETHING!
There are people who have been waiting for 7 years for a new chapter! So please don't be an ASS and irresponsible. DON'T leave such a BRILLIANT story unfinished .
Tonnerre chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
I love the way you introduced 'Sakura' True mind fuckery of the best kind.
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
Your fanfics are threee times better than the anime.

Insta fave,reading on.
MidnightCherryBlossomCat chapter 6 . 8/4/2010
WOW THIS IS GREAT!

Can't wait to read what happens next!
venusmelody chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I wasn't sure what to think when I saw this highschool AU, but I did NOT expect this beautiful, imaginative rendering of the ninja world. It. Is. Amazing. I have no idea how you came up with this, but you've pulled the concept off so well, that I have no doubt the Naruto characters would become this. It's definitely not the typical story. They still fight! Use chakra! And it'e been blended in PERFECTLY. Every character done is amazing. My only small problem is with Sakura, who is so completely... different. She doesn't seem much like how canon Sakura's personality at all, with her new darkness. At the same time, I'm intrigued, and I can't wait to read the explanation for this... I'm on about chapter 4 right now... and I have to say, she's still unique, with her hope, and her dreams. PLEASE update this. I would love to see how canon plays out in this new world you've woven.
KasonSama chapter 6 . 7/10/2009
I really like this story you should update it soon, I'm looking forward to the next chapters and am wondering how it will end.

Story's like these keep you guessing, they tend to be my favorite though.
Hesunohana chapter 6 . 1/17/2009
I like this fiction. it's...strange, but imaginative !
bobalinabokonon chapter 6 . 12/7/2008
Ah, this story is so much fun...Thanks, then!
Sakudragon chapter 1 . 10/29/2008
I like it
Platti chapter 6 . 6/24/2008
Love it, Please update soon!
SeyWho chapter 6 . 4/16/2008
holy...molly.

OMG UPDATE SOON!
whitedeathangel03 chapter 6 . 12/1/2007
i lu it plz update!
stephanimegirl chapter 2 . 9/29/2007
i abso-fucking-lutely adore this fic

okay, so it might be a bit out of character for sakura and even sasuke- but COME ON, PEOPLE!

its about time the girls got some freakin balls! and sasuke actually gets a bit more than darkly-touch-me-not-handsome? THREE CHEERS!

ahem.. thankyou TeaLeaf-sama! -bows-

:D
Eldr-Fire chapter 6 . 9/14/2007
Ah, I'm so happy I stumbled upon this! It is truly a work of art; I can see why it's taking you such a long time to write, it's so... There are so many little intricate details that are slowly showing themselves, subtly adding yet another layer to this exceptionally deep story... Your writing is amazing and I really like the tone it sets; the pictures in my mind are so haunting, so gritty... I like how you don't clearly define what's different from canon and what's the same, you just let your own universe spill out from your fingertips and dance across the keyboard, working its way into the story without any pretense. Does that make any sense? Dunno, but I really like this story, please continue. D