Reviews for Elven Footfalls
Lotrfan1 chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
This is the best fan fiction I've ever read about Arwen and Eowyn! Keep up the good work! Only please don't make it about two women making love. Hate it!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
Love it!
It is awesome!
Aeris Turunen chapter 13 . 9/17/2013
OMG! i cannot believe I only have read this now...please is there any chance you will continue this story? It is one of the best fanfictions I have read in a long time. So beautifuly written...I know this has some years but...any chance?
Matkurja chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
PLEASE keep posting! Please! There is a shortage of Eowyn/Arwen fics and yours is really good! Can we please get a new chapter?
hodges and figgis chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
It has been a while but this is too good not to be finished so please please do!
caesaraugusta chapter 13 . 2/5/2012
I know you haven't updated this story in a really long time. But is there any chance that you would finish it?

It would be awesome if you did, it's one of the best fics I've ever read and I'd like to know the end.

Thanks :)
Ashley chapter 13 . 6/1/2009
I love this story so much! I started reading on another site and then I found it on this one, but I would really love it if you would continue with this, because it is a work of art in itself.
Elanor chapter 13 . 10/21/2007
great story! please, please update!
Leanne17 chapter 13 . 3/25/2007
Wow I love your story! I really hope you haven't forgotten about it and continue because I would love to read more :)
holybell chapter 13 . 3/10/2007
OGM another chapter up! i'm happy that you decided to finish this and hopy you enjoy writing the story as i enjoy reading it. wel, arwen's pregnant now, so i guess it'll be extremly hoar for her and eowyn to get an happy ending. (except for that arwen got pregnent by eowyn XD...miracles happen, y'kow?)

well, i'll patiently wait for the next chap to come...fast please, i don't wana wait until next year
ayachi chapter 13 . 3/7/2007
yay, another chapter! it was very exciting and i enjoyed reading it very much! hopefully the next chaptert won't take too long. anyways, fantastic work and i look forward to reading the next one! ( hopefully with some romance between the cute elf and shiel maiden .)
Jaunel chapter 13 . 2/6/2007
I love this story! I am usually not one to read femslash, but this is so sophisticated and well written. Keep writing please!...oh, but follow instead of fallow and Steward instead of Stuart...I didnt know if you wanted spelling corrections or not...
Ghost of Eternity chapter 13 . 1/22/2007
HOLY CRAP! I KNEW IT!

Ahem. Sorry. I cannot wait to see how Eowyn deals with Arwen's pregnancy... WRITE MORE SOON!
Alphawolf69 chapter 13 . 1/20/2007
Man, I have so much catching up to do...

But I can't believe there's an update! Result! The plot thickens with Arwen being...well, y'know...I'm curious to see how Eowyn will react to that...

Please update again soon!
tammy chapter 13 . 1/1/2007
Please get the next chapter up soon! I really like the story!