Reviews for Noble Gryffindors
aryaarsay chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
i hate harry, i have nothing more to say than that. while i do like the stories you've written. why the hell does it have to be sev that gets cheated on or left behind basically? sorry, but for a hardcore sev fan, this situation is a little too much to take in.
Sakura Snape-Malfoy chapter 3 . 4/27/2009
Why didn't anyone else see that Hermione isn't stable or sane enough to make that type of decision? How did Severus react to the news of Harry possibly being in Slytherin or did he already know about that? Could you make the wedding of Harry and Hermione a dream or in this case a nightmare? With either Harry as the dreamer or Severus? That way no one would be too miserable except maybe Hermione because she's lost Ron. Maybe Hermione should have gone to a therapist or a psychiatrist who she could have fallen for. Maybe even one of the other Weasley’s if any of them are available.

Another idea would be to have Hermione on their “honeymoon” realize her true feeling for Harry, that it’s more of a sibling love than anything else and have them annul the marriage. I mean just because they or Harry was naked doesn’t necessarily mean that they consummated the wedding night. Maybe they just felt too awkward and just fell asleep. I just thought of something couldn’t you make it where if a couple were dating or whatever for more than 2 yrs then make it where they are in a binding relationship like a magical betrothal that neither of them knew about and that Albus Dumbledore discovers. Thus making the marriage between Harry and Hermione null and void or even better have Harry and Severus as soul mates. Have Severus get ill or something and only Harry can save him by bonding with him completely.

This has been an interesting story to read so far. To me Harry and Hermione are more like siblings than anything else. If you haven’t noticed yet I really want Harry and Severus to get back together. I hope that you don't mind my rambling but I really like Harry/Severus and not Harry/Hermione.

I have to tell you this is by far the longest review I have ever written. Update soon please and with a HAPPY ENDING for Hary and Severus and hopefully Hermione too with someone else that she falls in love with..
sami1010220 chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
no! it's supposed to end with him and severus together!
BlissBeMine chapter 3 . 8/20/2007
Well written but so incredibly depressing
zafaran chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
Very interesting start. Are we ever going to get a chance to read the conclusion of the story and find out what happens next and if Harry and Severus manage to get back together? I'd love to find out what happens in the end. In the mean time, keep up the good work on the story. Zafaran

zafaran at fastmail. fm
anonym chapter 3 . 11/9/2004
lovely story, aren't you continuing it?
ina chapter 3 . 9/14/2004
I fervently hope you are going to continue, and finish, this one.

Do tell me, how do I know when there's an update ?

Maybe you could kill off Hermione ?
Rory chapter 3 . 7/24/2004
Okay. First, the story is great. Chapter 2 had me almost crying. Don't like Hermione much though. Actually, I'm not much liking Harry here either. He's being an idiot. Hurting Severus like that...

Oh, I really am close to crying, because of all the sadness. Well written. Thank you. I hope you write out the long storyline you mentioned that you had planned. Angst is great but happy endings after said angst is better. :)
Fitful Fantasy chapter 3 . 7/12/2004
. THAT was NOT a happy ending, so that had better not be the end.
nerd-girl chapter 3 . 7/11/2004
Right, bring Harry over here because I have a bat with his name written all over it...lol. I don't know why but the Harry / Hermione pairing really freaks me out, for some reason I just don't think its natural. To me Hermione will always be Ron's girl! But I guess your story also alludes to this, its painful to read how she still obviously loves Ron and Harry is only at her side out of a misguided sence of duty - hence the reason for my bat! They both know this but yet the pair of them are to stupid to actually say it out loud. Maybe I should also hit Hermione once or twice? Anyway my dear, I promise not to leave it so long next time before I get around to reviewing. I really a, very sorry and I hope you forgive me :) I look forward to the next chapter as always, or whatever you come up with next. Maybe I shall check out your LJ, I also need to catch up over there quiet a bit with a few people!
Firestar08 chapter 3 . 6/29/2004
So you were the one who wrote this story! I've read some of your stories at the HP round robin, in case you've forgotten. One of my friends told me to read this, and only now do I realize that you were the one who's written it.

I just want to say that this story has been fantastic so far. Please keep up the good work and update soon.

Firestar
Cloudburst2000 chapter 3 . 6/16/2004
Might I still say how much of an idiot Harry is in this story. I know everyone wants you to have Harry and Sev end up together, but I can't help but feel Sev deserves better than this Harry. Harry deserves to end up as the one alone here. I think Sev should move on and then when Harry finally admits everything to Harmione, Sev will no longer be there to take him back. Or at the very least, Harry should have to work hard, and I mean hard, in order to get back in Sev's good graces. We're talking months...years maybe of groveling.
Prongsblacks chapter 3 . 6/15/2004
I love your story!
Tommieboy182 chapter 3 . 6/12/2004
Just to say, in short, more more more!

Sara
Occasus chapter 3 . 6/10/2004
sniff...i'm a harry sev fan so i realy hope you get them together again! please!