Reviews for First Bride
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
please update
LordAlucard'sbride chapter 1 . 4/14/2005
Omg! That was so depressing! I LOVE IT! Showing how Dracula went from loving, to barely knowing who she was! And Natalie being the only person to see the GOOD in him...So...BEAUTIFUL! _!
LiL Bundle Of Death chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
Nice
Rhea chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
That was such a romantic yet sad fic. Such passion is in your writings. Though I'll just correct you on this, Dracula's first name was Vladislaus Dragulia ( I just felt like saying his his whole name). Anyway I loved your fic.(I always knew I was a hopeless romantic) You should make a sequal where Natalie is reincarnated.
gemxk2 chapter 1 . 12/13/2004
aw, he couldnt cry for her!

I'd never have thought of that, its brilliant!

you should write a sequel asap!

Lady Vladislaus x x x
LordAlucard'sBride chapter 1 . 11/24/2004
*sniff* omg *sniff* this is a tear-jerker for the girls who read this! for the guys i don'y know...i guess if you like feeling sad then ok but this is really a CHICK-FLICK thingy BUT AWESOME STORY!
LordSesshomaru'sBride chapter 1 . 9/16/2004
Dear The Chosen Shadow,

I LOVED YOUR FAN FICTION! It was moving, yet, sad, KOOL, and also very scary. I hope your other fan fiction are as GREAT as this ONE!

Your fan

Lord_Sesshomaru's_Bride
RogueAngel82 chapter 1 . 9/3/2004
This is very good, shame it’s a one shot…hm you believe in reincarnation? :P Very well done.
calmwatersdeep chapter 1 . 7/26/2004
i think i'm going to cry, oh bravo, bravo *claps madly*
Faith Lee chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
That was so good. So angsty! But good. I could never write something that good! Wow...
young wiccan chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
that is neat!
lotrluv chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
wow that was amazing!

i wish i could write sad romantic stories, but humor suits me better

i still luv reading them though!
draculas-bride666 chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Beautiful*tear*
cat chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
really good, some more description and spell checks are needed though
keep writing!
Elfique chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
very emotional story. well written.