Reviews for At Odds
broken pencil chapter 1 . 9/8/2014
Man... I thought it couldn't get any better after the first story but you have clearly proven me wrong. The way you broke down Vegeta made him much more appealing than I could ever imagine. It made me wonder what inspired you to get so deep into his psyche and how. It was breathtaking reading the transition from him learning to love Bulma to the pain of her death and finally experiencing the relief of having her back. It should only be right that the only path for the two couple is happily ever after; however, you're spot on about the fear and anxiety that follows after losing someone so precious to him that it is only logical that he would become a tyrant to ensure that she would stay safe. This story was very well written. I can't believe I didn't read it sooner!
Asian Delicacy chapter 21 . 3/18/2014
That was freaking awesome! It wasn't as dark and gory in content as Against All Odds but it was indeed powerful and moving. You broke my heart in that one but this one was courageous and showed true strength of character. You broke Vegeta down and took everything from him and reduced him to nothing and forced him to find the strength within himself. This story rocked Tempestt. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I think you are a phenomenal writer, the way you pull out emotions and bring your characters to live is simply awe inspiring. I know you're no longer doing DBZ fanfics but in case you're tempted to do so in future, I'm your # 1 fan. Hope life is treating you kind. Good luck with your future endeavors.
Asian Delicacy chapter 20 . 3/18/2014
Oh my goodness! That was absolutely. The way Vegeta decedent Cold and was reunited with his family. The remaining Saiyans coming together. Everything was as it should be. Heroes came to the rescue and the world was saved. This chapter had me feeling warm and fuzzy inside.
Asian Delicacy chapter 19 . 3/18/2014
Oh my wow! You really do know how to write emotions. I glad Vegeta accepted himself for what he is and declared himself as the proud Saiyan King. Now for the death of King Cold. Thanks Goku for doing the right thing.
Asian Delicacy chapter 18 . 3/18/2014
Poor Bulma. She was found out and her life really is beyond her control. Vegeta has been reduced to near rubbish. If they are gonna fight to the finish is gotta be now or never.
Asian Delicacy chapter 17 . 3/18/2014
Well I'm glad that Bulma and Vegeta had their talk although it didn't go the way I war hoping it to. I just knew somebody would pick up on her secret. Let's see how she'll handle that.
Asian Delicacy chapter 16 . 3/18/2014
Reunited and it feels so good. Reunited cause we understood. I'm glad that Delia and Raditz talked everything out, of course Raditz had to shake her up a bit but it was worth it. Now to put the other characters back together.
Asian Delicacy chapter 15 . 3/17/2014
I'm glad Bulma has finally located Trunks. Too bad the reunion isn't a happy one. Hopefully she'll get to bond with him and he realizes who she is. I hope Android 17 makes it okay in the arena. Can't wait for more.
Asian Delicacy chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
Yay! Not only does Goku make an appearance but aldo Chi-Chi, Gohan and Krillin. I'm so excited. Krillin as a harem guy. That's funny. So much is happening that you never know what's next on the menu.
Asian Delicacy chapter 13 . 3/17/2014
Oh yeah baby! I knew it was only a moment before Goku made his appearance and just in time. Vegeta needed to be knocked off his high horse. I hate that Nappa died in the process. He was staying starting to grow on me. Raditz recognized his brother. I wonder how all this will plan out. How will Vegeta recover. I had a feeling he and Bulma would end up on the same place. I'm so excited to find out what lies ahead for everyone.
Asian Delicacy chapter 12 . 3/17/2014
Androids 17 and 18 and Dr. Gero, I like how you're incorporating more members of the DBZ cast. Will Goku make an appearance as well?
Asian Delicacy chapter 11 . 3/17/2014
I totally hate, loathe and revile Vegeta right now. On a happier note I loved the fluffy moment between Raditz and little Jarrell. Priceless!
Asian Delicacy chapter 10 . 3/17/2014
Wow! These chicks are devious, persuasive assume intimidating. I fear for any man tempted to cross them.
Asian Delicacy chapter 9 . 3/17/2014
Vegeta sure is one dark and creepy dude. Even his dreams are creepy. MONSTER!
Asian Delicacy chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Now I didn't see this coming. I get that the evil prince surfaced again but why was Zarbon adamant about bringing the dark prince out again. I thought Vegeta was pass these feelings but he wouldn't be Vegeta if he wans' t evil. Feeling some type of way.