Reviews for Babysitter Extraordinaire
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Hi! This story was really cute! I could totally see this happening! It would have been cool for an episode!

My favorites are Date, Why Do They Call It a Nightmare, It’s okay B I’m 5by5, Staking My Sister, Dawn’s Mall Adventure, Drama Queen, Anymore and really all of your Little Dawn stories, not to mention the story where Anya is turned into a six-year-old! I’ve reviewed all of the stories I’ve read of yours so far and I look forward to reading more!

I especially love the way you portrayed Buffy/Dawn’s relationship as sisters! It was really sweet and very realistic. I wish they would have done that on the show.

I actually had an idea for a Little Dawn fanfic challenge and thought you could write it if you wanted to.

The story idea could take place pre-the show. Eight-year-old Dawn has to have her tonsils out and she turns to Buffy for the comfort and reassurance she needs. But in order for the surgery to be performed, they’re gonna have to separate Dawn from her sister first. Buffy might have Slayer strength, but Dawn is strong too.

I thought the story could take place a day before the surgery and end after Dawn wakes up. If you’re interested in writing it, let me know.

I hope to hear from you soon

Lauren
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
(pats Giles on the head) I feel so sorry for him right now.
oshgpoehrm chapter 1 . 8/21/2004
toodlepip!

i LOVE babble mode, if i had my way i would permanently be in babble mode and the world would be a different place... all shiny and bright with bubbles and shoe polish!

i love your dawn character too she's so funny!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
Very funny. somehow, i can just see Dawn mocking Giles. funniest line was "Dawn..." "Toodlepip!"

Toodlepip!
MBB chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
:-)
Lia Star chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
I like babysitting fics with Dawn, they're just so cute! Ok, so I find most things cute, but these are especially cute :D I like the idea of Dawn doing her Brit impression, though I doubt she'd be very good of it.
Anyways great story, another one would be cool! (And you can't tell that you wrote most of it when you were really tired :p)
Dawn-Roberts chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Haha. I like Dawnies lil attempt at brit-ness... I still think we should she a Dawn/Oz. :_) lol
Freezyboncoolipants chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
I love Dawn doing Giles impressions. it's so funny!
Gigi13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
aw poor, poor Giles. I liked Dawn using the british words it was funny. Can't wait for another story.
gidgetgirl chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
You got me laughing out loud at the "toodlepip" part... so ridiculous, and yet so Dawn. The double jointedness fits. I see little Dawn as being very into body/physical humor (fist in mouth, trying to lick elbow, etc)... somehow, it just makes sense. Anyway, thanks for doing this one. I enjoyed it.