Reviews for Kissin' For Tickets
Anonny chapter 9 . 3/22
Ooo! Skating on thin ice, with the Admiral... lol
Anonny chapter 1 . 3/22
Thank goodness! I thought you were going to have him in a kissing booth, when I read the title! People buying tickets to kiss Harm. THAT wouldn't have gone down well with Mac. (Or him, probably! - lol
steamboat chapter 11 . 10/3/2013
Fantastic little story! Thank you for sharing!
Viktorija chapter 11 . 9/20/2009
I liked this job!
19Chick87 chapter 11 . 11/6/2006
Never knew about this story until now. Just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed it. Thank you!
freezepops chapter 11 . 10/4/2005
im no good at reviews, but in a nutshell, i thought the story was great! im defintaely going to read your other storys!
tate.is.love chapter 11 . 5/6/2005
OH I LOVE IT: this is defenitly one of the greatest stories I have read. Amazing!
aj chapter 11 . 5/1/2005
brilliant story!
MEGHAN chapter 1 . 4/23/2005
THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE STORIES OF LIKE ALL TIME. I LOVE IT HOW YOU DID THAT TWIST. TELLING MAC THAT IF SHE DOESN'T DO IT, THEN THEY WERE GOING TO ASK THAT BLONDE OVER AT THE BAR, THAT WAS AMAZING!
FictionFan25 chapter 11 . 9/11/2004
that was mean! Please keep writing for a sequel! I'm begging you!
Roxie chapter 11 . 7/25/2004
OOH you better write a

sequel this story is too good

to end yet
ronnie chapter 11 . 7/15/2004
Hey, I loved it...a lot...it was great...yay! Ahem *putting myself together* It was very well writen and the story line was exciting from begining to end. There was not one dull moment in the fic. It flowed well and there were really no gramatical errors. * (5 stars)

Please write more JAG fics! lol
littledemonpixie chapter 11 . 7/6/2004
I demand a sequel! This is awesome! there are so many angles you could shoot for but maybe if you kept up the betting theme just with different guidelines it would be great, so stop reading this review and get to work... please.

Anyway thank you for the entertainment nad I hope to read more of your writing in the future.
littledemonpixie chapter 10 . 7/6/2004
My reveiw is going to be number 124 I'll have you know. I apologize for the lateness but when you are staying up at a cabin in the woods there isn't a computor handy all the time. Anywho I'm throughly enjoying the story now now I have to read the last chapter!
littledemonpixie chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
THis just keeps getting better. I know it's been awhile since my last review but I am still LOVING this story! G2G so I can keep reading!