Reviews for Beargull!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Why didn't Kazooie turn back to normal?
X3 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Nice Ending.. Hehehe...
Emo Sprite chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
This is becoming a very interesting story... I like your take on B and K's romance. :D
Snub chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Can't you just up the rating a little?
omega1156 chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
I love the story! But...it's not ending at chapter 5 is it? We didn't find out who it was that turned her into a bear! Or how Banjo and Kazooie felt after their...*clears throat*.

I gotta say...it's wierd enough for them to make love to begin with, so I'm at least glad they did it with her being a bear. Kinda freaky, thinking about a heavy mammal doing it with a light bird. o_o

Anyways, pwease continue! 0:3

Omega
HeartlessAlchemist chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
ha ha ha thats a funny story especially kazooies cokckiness, well she is like that but i dont know i liked it but tootie was a bit different, then again, how would you react if u were knocked down and spoken to like a child? i like it write more chapters!
Uriel-Ecanus chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
A shane you're lemon-shy... oh well, I've always liked the actual story better anyway. You definetly need to continue this, and soon!
d chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
s
zZorble chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
I can't help but notice that as I read this, it feels like I'm moving my eyes against the current. You seriously need to work on your grammar.

That's all.

*Ow*
ZeroKnoble chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
From beginning to end, I loved the entire thing...I wish you would continue the story in a sequel or something..*sigh*...good job.
Louise Burge chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
This is the most beautiful Banjo Kazooie story I've ever read. Nice work. Are you gonna write more?
PKAquaFlame chapter 4 . 1/4/2008
Okay, I'll just say this: Really well-written. I could almost relate to Kazooie/Amy. Wish it would go on, though. I considered not reading this, but I am so glad I did! :D

I wish it was longer, though.
MarioDS01 chapter 5 . 11/26/2007
That was a pretty sweet story there. I wished it went on. But at least I know Kazooie is happy with her new form with Banjo. I actually was thinking of doing a story like this. Maybe I still can somehow.

I hope to see more good stuff from you, maybe another romantic story...
brokenpassions chapter 5 . 2/23/2007
omg your story is just, WHOA, to think I use to like banjo(I was little ok) but you made him sound so kiky, XP I thinkis more if so that be great
Kalana Fox chapter 5 . 8/15/2006
Aw, how adorable! Very nicely written, I loved that video game, XD.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »