Reviews for Beargull!
6 OUT OF 10 TO MUCH LEMON
well done... needs more lemon
Ashleysgtv chapter 5 . 3/28
One of my favorite Banjo and Kazooie romanic fanfics. It would be nice to know what happens the next morning and how they both feel about what happened. Also whoever changed Kazooie and why. Part of my thinks that it was Mumbo because he knew that something would happen like it did.
Deez Nuts chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
-claps-

That was amazing! Hope you can write more! :D
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
Why didn't Kazooie turn back to normal?
X3 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Nice Ending.. Hehehe...
Emo Sprite chapter 3 . 8/12/2011
This is becoming a very interesting story... I like your take on B and K's romance. :D
Snub chapter 5 . 1/22/2010
Can't you just up the rating a little?
omega1156 chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
I love the story! But...it's not ending at chapter 5 is it? We didn't find out who it was that turned her into a bear! Or how Banjo and Kazooie felt after their...*clears throat*.

I gotta say...it's wierd enough for them to make love to begin with, so I'm at least glad they did it with her being a bear. Kinda freaky, thinking about a heavy mammal doing it with a light bird. o_o

Anyways, pwease continue! 0:3

~Omega~
HeartlessAlchemist chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
ha ha ha thats a funny story especially kazooies cokckiness, well she is like that but i dont know i liked it but tootie was a bit different, then again, how would you react if u were knocked down and spoken to like a child? i like it write more chapters!
Uriel-Ecanus chapter 4 . 12/8/2008
A shane you're lemon-shy... oh well, I've always liked the actual story better anyway. You definetly need to continue this, and soon!
d chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
s
zZorble chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
I can't help but notice that as I read this, it feels like I'm moving my eyes against the current. You seriously need to work on your grammar.

That's all.

*Ow*
ZeroKnoble chapter 5 . 3/10/2008
From beginning to end, I loved the entire thing...I wish you would continue the story in a sequel or something..*sigh*...good job.
Louise Burge chapter 5 . 2/16/2008
This is the most beautiful Banjo Kazooie story I've ever read. Nice work. Are you gonna write more?
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »