Reviews for A Place Where I Belong
asingh123 chapter 7 . 8/15
I think the story is too convoluted,
A. Harry is betrayed by everybody
B. He is powerful n skilled enough to jump realities, and is virtually immortal(if he can and he want to jump a body again)
C. Now he is Daniel Jackson, a man who now is more devled into science than Magic...

But that is the thing... Where is the conversion of Harry Potter to Daniel Jackson... That is why doesn't he use his magic subtlely enough to fight all the stuff SG team faces, or does he? How are we to know?... Why can't he use magic to fix his broken leg...

Isn't efficiency an aspect of scientific thinking as well... Sure you gotta hide, and make excuses, but still where is magic in this?
BrilliantLady chapter 10 . 8/14
I'm glad you didn't end this with a message of forgiveness for the Potters. :)
suziq968 chapter 10 . 8/14
Wow, that was trippy. It's so weird how characters from different stories can mesh. I really enjoyed this and think Harry would have been happier as Daniel as well. Thanks for the mindwarp, it was fun.
Awwww! Loved the ending, in fact loved the whole freaking story!I mean really, did they really expect him to just forgive and forget?! And if anybody deserved anything of course it is Remus. Perfect ending! Lol, although a little visit to Dumbledore as a ghost would have been good but pointless.
Beloved Daughter chapter 10 . 7/14
Brilliant story! Loved reading! Thanks for writing and posting.
Mmars69 chapter 10 . 6/24
I love this story... but there is so much more to tell.
buterflypuss chapter 10 . 5/18
good story
GBTtown chapter 10 . 4/23
Good story. One of the few in which I like Moony.
Jonn Wolfe chapter 10 . 4/15
The ONLY way this would be better, would be if Moony told James and Lily that Harry's ghost visited him with a message for them: "Padfoot's pissed, and I promised to help him when it's your turn, Prongs."

Any chance for a sequel? Guessing no, since it's been so long, but I'd definitely read it.
HI chapter 2 . 3/9
Sorry about not doing this on the right chapter but thank you for explaining the basics of stargate. It sounds interesting but I don't have the time or resources to watch it so thanks for the summary.
Ugh. A conceited intro followed by 3 chapters of drivel. How old are you? All those letters and monument crap comes off as nothing more than a childish rant. Not even a well written childish rant. All the characters are also nothing more than caracturtures to fulfill a kids rant. No 18 year old war hero would say any of this. They would have more respect for themselves.
Again a good chapter, please keep up the good work.
Jacebralor chapter 10 . 1/9
Almost cried at the end. Must remember to thank Old Crow for recommendation of your work.
Jacebralor chapter 1 . 1/9
Re Stargate houses: Jack is a Gryffindor, Sam is Ravenclaw, Daniel goes the same, Teal'c goes to my own house of Hufflepuff.
moosejuice5 chapter 4 . 10/24/2015