Reviews for A Place Where I Belong
Ice Demon Ranger chapter 10 . 5/4
Excellent. Amost enjoyable read. Thank you for sharing.
doraemax chapter 10 . 4/21
I wonder what this ascended Harry's reaction to the other other Harry's fate in The Stars Alone by Darth Marrs...specifically, on how the ancients have manipulate that Harry's life to be the weapon that he is... ?
Rebmul chapter 10 . 3/7
lmfao ah love it I hope the potters suffer and are crucified in the streets
Rebmul chapter 3 . 3/7
I almost feel sorry for lily and James almost but not really
geekymom chapter 10 . 2/26
Great story!
Rune Tobor chapter 10 . 2/17
This is the second story where Albus takes Harry and the Potters hide.
Rune Tobor chapter 1 . 2/17
Daniel and Sam would be in Ravenclaw with Gryfindor an alternative for Sam.
Jack seems to me a Gryfindor with possible Slytherin episodes.
Teal'c is Slytherin because he is ambitious. Freeing the Jaffa is not an easy task.
Yes they all work hard and are loyal to each other and that is Hufflepuff.
But I think the hat would agree with me.
Schatze8210 chapter 10 . 1/19
Wonderful ending! I found this to be a very interesting interpretation of Harry's story. It is well developed and flows easily. I truly enjoyed reading it. Thank you for sharing.
deitarionSSokolow chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
Ok, with your oneshots, it was somewhat expected, but, for this story, it feels unsatisfyingly incomplete.

As-is, it feels like you finished a story arc, but it wasn't the one driving the plot. (The fact that Daniel comes back is a big part of the problem. When the reader knows that a death or transformation will be reversed, you can use it as a transition from act 1 to act 2 or act 2 to act 3 or what have you, but not to conclude the story.)

You might be able to fudge it by adding more epilogues to show things like Dumbledore's reaction, the wizarding world's reaction, etc. ...but, if that works, it'd be recognizably a "Yeah, I meant that. It was supposed to be about Harry escaping his past all along." dodge because of the pacing of what came before.
Draph91 chapter 9 . 11/17/2016
what's the Loprogue?
Guest chapter 5 . 10/24/2016
How did the Potters even manage to find the world Harry went too? Harry went to a world where he would fit in, even if the Potters found and used th same spell they wouldn't end up in the same world as Harry?
Jamr chapter 1 . 10/19/2016
wow this page was a waste
Lina03 chapter 10 . 10/6/2016
Thanks for sharing )
asingh123 chapter 7 . 8/15/2016
I think the story is too convoluted,
A. Harry is betrayed by everybody
B. He is powerful n skilled enough to jump realities, and is virtually immortal(if he can and he want to jump a body again)
C. Now he is Daniel Jackson, a man who now is more devled into science than Magic...

But that is the thing... Where is the conversion of Harry Potter to Daniel Jackson... That is why doesn't he use his magic subtlely enough to fight all the stuff SG team faces, or does he? How are we to know?... Why can't he use magic to fix his broken leg...

Isn't efficiency an aspect of scientific thinking as well... Sure you gotta hide, and make excuses, but still where is magic in this?
BrilliantLady chapter 10 . 8/14/2016
I'm glad you didn't end this with a message of forgiveness for the Potters. :)