Reviews for A Place Where I Belong
Alie-yaoi chapter 10 . 3/24
I like this story
Healer Of Hades chapter 10 . 1/21
sekmarcspn chapter 10 . 11/22/2013
A touch simplistic but enjoyable nonetheless. Thanks.
Sherza chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Regarding Houses: Samantha is *so* Ravenclaw it hurts. Daniel ... I think he would have been a hatstall between Ravenclaw and Gryffindor - he's intelligent as hell, but he's also got a LOT of courage etc. In the end, I think he would have gone to Gryffindor. Jack would have been in Slytherin. Teal'c would have been another hatstall, this time between Hufflepuff and Gryffindor, eventually going to Gryffindor.
TheNStorm chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
"Dumbledore stated that he knew he was condemning Harry to '10 dark and difficult years', but further in he says: 'you arrived at Hogwarts, neither as happy nor as well-nourished as I would have liked, perhaps, yet alive and healthy.' To me this implies that Dumbledore knew they weren't going to treat him as someone special and that he might grow up without love, but that when he did arrive he looked worse off than Dumbledore originally expected."

A: Really? This argument? Text-wars are unwinnable, and in the end all you can say is "in my story this is the way it is" and have the rest of us readers either follow along or quit. Trying to 'prove your point' won't get you anywhere, no matter how many children's books you can quote.

B: You're wrong anyway! Dumbledore never says or even implies that he was surprised, just that the situation wasn't completely satisfactory. If you actually look into the context of the text you're quoting, it's all about Dumbledore's reasons for leaving Harry with the Dursleys and he says he knew what condition Harry would be in when he arrived at Hogwarts! "You had suffered. I knew you would." Dumbledore's saying he didn't like what he had to do, not that he acted out of ignorance.

Anyhow, this looks like it'll be a fantastic story and I look forward to reading it!
Peace.
yaoilover1992-2010 chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
i really like this story and wish you would continue it in some shape or form.
Thumper56 chapter 10 . 9/3/2013
Really great story! I was cheering for Harry the whole way!
K chapter 4 . 8/25/2013
Would have liked shapes reactions to the memories and the discovery of lily alive hmmmm fireworks me thinks
Guest chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
take that! lovely exit.
Luiz4200 chapter 10 . 7/4/2013
I wonder what James and Lily did to Dumbledore.
TNCSS4288 chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
drewbt63
"I think you will find there is in face 5 types: Pure-Blood, Half-Blood, Muggle-Born, Squibb, Muggle.
So you just missed the poor little Squibbs
I like this story, so will be reading this to the end"
Actually six to the best of my knowledge, there are also full-bloods, those with 2 magical parents, but not enough generations back to be pure block
deadhead chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
wow a whole page of crap
taxzombie chapter 10 . 6/19/2013
Excellent ending. This was a very interesting and well done short story. Good detail and plot. Appreciate your sharing it with the rest of us.
saiyasith1 chapter 10 . 5/7/2013
Awwwww...healing Remus. That was a nice way to end it. Good story. Glad there was no slash, although Harry/Daniel would have been yummy, lol. Great job!
Noble Korhedron chapter 10 . 5/2/2013
Oh man! PLEASE continue this! I'd love to see Harry return from the SGC and wreak some havoc! Or even just Moony's life without his "furry little problem"! :-D