Reviews for A Place Where I Belong
Loki Allfather chapter 10 . 6/26
Excellent story. Have u ever given any thought to writing a sequel to it? I look forward hearing your answer
madmanmark666 chapter 10 . 5/28
Awww what a way to end the story I hope you decide to continue this
Riddle Wraith chapter 10 . 4/8
Perfect ending.
Obsidius chapter 10 . 2/10
wow that was (wipes away a tear) awesome. thank you. (here have 10 carrots for the plot bunny hehe)
Wow. This short story makes me want to read more. Sadly, there is no more. If you decide to write a sequel, I will definitely be reading it.

Very well done!
Kairan1979 chapter 10 . 12/17/2014
While I liked the story, it has a major flaw.
-) I don't believe Harry wasn't using his magic against Goa'uld. His 'saving people thing' should have kicked in long time ago.
Kittens Kat chapter 10 . 12/2/2014
THIS STORY IS GREAT! THANK YOU!
Netchka3 chapter 10 . 11/16/2014
Cool story. Any more chapters coming? I really want to read more. Can't wait for more.
Sixth Ranger BetaHalo chapter 10 . 9/13/2014
deserves a sequel, really
Sue Clover chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I think Daniel would be in Ravenclaw, and Jack would be in Griffindor. Sam would be either in Griffindor or Ravenclaw, and I think Teal'c would be in Hufflepuff. I mean, Teal'c is a warrior, but for him bravery is sort of his main state of being, he doesn't think about it too much. The more important parts of his character are his loyalty to his friends, his dedication to his cause, his honesty and straightforwardness. Teal'c is a perfect upstanding citizen, loyal, hardworking, and honest. That's why I think he would be a Hufflepuff.
DragonKnight1775 chapter 10 . 7/26/2014
I hope you come back to this one day
Caz Jinsen chapter 10 . 5/30/2014
Overall a good story but I do have complaints with two parts of it.

1)-The Potters didn't deserve Jack's sympathy. Jack loved his son and would never have treated him the way the Potters did Harry, so they don't deserve anyone's sympathy; especially because it was their decision to behave the way they did.

2)-The Potters have no right getting angry at Dumbledore. They weren't forced to abandoned Harry, they were the ones that chose to follow the old mans plan. The only blame that can be laid, is at their own feet for their faults and decisions. They could have ignored Dumbledore and taken Harry and run but they chose to abandon him for their own safety and for the 'greater good'.
SoMysrie chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
You really hate Dumbledore, don't you? Which I totally agree with you.
It is a great great story! I love the ending.

But you didn't tell us if Snape saw the memories or not.
Alie-yaoi chapter 10 . 3/24/2014