Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: Forgotten Memories
Just-AWESOME-old-me chapter 8 . 7/20/2015
GOD DAMN IT!

I'm legitimately crying right now, as I write this. I mean . . . my GOD!

You don't understand what I'm going through right now! You just . . . can't . . . .

Ugh, I pray to god that you'll get this in your email.

This was 11 years ago! I WAS THREE YEARS OLD! A BABY! You must be in your late 20s now at the least! And you didn't finish it! You didn't finish this one or the other one . . . and I'm just sitting here, at one o'clock in the morning, sobbing, because this story was so good, and you're never going to finish it, and that just makes me so sad!

Now I'm repeating stuff. My god . . . .

Hey, you know, back then, you were probably anxiously waiting for what you guys called, “Zelda Gamecube” or something, while I'm here waiting for Zelda Wii U.

God, Youtube wasn't even invented yet . . . .

Ugh, I'm rambling.

Do I even need to explain to you why this was good? Your . . . your descriptions. They're years beyond the average writer, must less FANFICTION WRITER! Seriously, how do you do it?! I never cry while reading, but this got to me!

The scene that stands out most in my mind was right after the dance, when Link comes out, before they dance without music. The way you described it just . . . got to me. I can still see it crystal clear, Link hidden in the dark, his hair covering his eyes, the smell of him . . . .

I . . . well, at that moment, I was screaming at Zelda to screw manners, and just kiss that delicate little man!

I really hope that eventually, you will read this review. And if you do, please understand that I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon. I've been on this site sense 5th grade, and now I'm in high school. I'm going to stay on here throughout college. So please, when you get this, know that not everyone of your readers have moved on. I'm a little late to the party, but I'll be here. Know that if you do write your epilogue, I will read it. PM me, if you want. I love talking to people.

But . . . can you let me know? In anyway, that you read this?

. . . Thank you, for making an unforgettable experience for me.

~~Me
Lmb111514 chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
This is an absolutely amazing story, I love it all, it is fantastic.:)
Zelda83 chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
Omg. I love this. This is absolutely perfect. You have amazing writing skills. I think the next chapter should have something to do with the part where Ganon said he saw their future and the children they would have. Eeekkk! I love this and I'm so excited for the next chapter.
Jessie chapter 8 . 2/19/2013
Epilogue? It's been 9 years
Tired Teen chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
Don't you just hate it when you find an awesome Zelink story(though I'm more of a Malink fan), and then waste 45 minutes reading it, just to find out the promised last chapter hasn't been posted after eight years? Nothing personal. I'm just frusterated at myself about staying up until two A.M. trying to find a finished zelda fic and taking it out on the first author I decided to review. Great almost story though!
Mad teen chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
MisterP chapter 8 . 4/13/2008
Hey. I've read your entire ZeLink story today and it's amazing. Depspite a few grammatical errors, you've really added a lot of emotions of love, confusion, and remorse.

I've also noticed how long ago you last updated this story. If I'm not mistaken, the last update was sometime back in 2004. That's a pretty long time to not have finished this already.

Even though I barely know you and that I am a complete stranger to most, I can, however, understand that you might be busy with other things. There's no rush for you to do the epilogue since its only almost four years since that time. I don't mean to offend, but it really has been a long time. Anyway, I look forward to seeing the epilogue if you've made it already. This is a great story. Ciao!
Faith Williams chapter 8 . 1/26/2007
It was a wonderful fan fiction I think it was the best one I have ever read I can't wait to read the epilogue.
linka chapter 8 . 2/19/2006
Can we have the last chapter please

just one more to go update epiloug

Ripuku chapter 8 . 12/28/2005
oh...is there gonna be more? i liked it tho. good job! *applaudes*
Joanne Beverly chapter 8 . 8/30/2005
I love the fic so much. It's awesome. :D
MageWriter14 chapter 8 . 3/23/2005
I definitly LOVE IT! I am so a LxZ fan. This story is going to be in favorites and put you in my favorite authors list -_-. Bye;)
Itxier chapter 8 . 3/4/2005
I really like the story, this was a wonderful chapter, I liked the kiss he gave her at the end of the chapter. I hope you can finish the rest to see how it ends.
JulietteDawson chapter 1 . 3/1/2005
Hello! I've been a huge fan of yours in the past, and am now with a new account. I'm trying to build up my past archive of favorites again. Thanks for your contributions to this awesome site, and I will review more later!
ChaosFox chapter 6 . 2/14/2005
NO!keep it long!keep it long! I like em lon. It makes me feal as if the story is longer! I loke long storys not short ones!