Reviews for In A Heartbeat
LordHatredX chapter 15 . 3/27/2014
good story

! !
A Loving Fist chapter 15 . 11/6/2007
This story is very, very touching. I had read it a long time ago on my old account, it's a pitty you haven't finished it yet though. Anyway's, good luck!

-Jenn.
Hommeles chapter 1 . 3/26/2007
I'm sad to see that this story still isn't finnished. A great story like this really deserves an ending. But I understand if you're busy and you've forgotten all about it. I mean, it's been like 1,5 year already since you last updated. I've read this story in september 2005, and loved it! Still do.

A lot of stories on fanfiction are not finnished, good and bad ones. People should really finnish what they've started.

Oh well, I guess you have your reasons, and by the looks of your reviews on this story, many people have posted a review like mine.

I just want you to know, that (even if you don't finnish it) I loved it and in my opinion, it's one of the best stories I've ever read on

doortolight57 chapter 15 . 1/14/2007
. . . . . . . . . . . . . GOD FORSAKEN UPDATE PLEASE! YOUR THE ONLY REASON I GO FFX-2 ON HERE ANYMORE! PLEASE UPDATE SOON I LOVE YOUR STORY WAY TO MUCH TO STOP READING IT! email me if you want at
HK.LampShade chapter 15 . 11/18/2006
WHEN? IT CAN'T TAKE A YEAR! -huff, huff, gasp, gasp- - -sob- Update PLEASE!
doortolight57 chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
ok i love your story but guess what i started to read this story in 7th grade and guess what I have been waiting since the middle 7th grade for the end or atleast for the next chapter to come out o and by the way im in 8th grade now! I JUST HAPPEN TO LIKE YOUR STORY SO MUCH THAT I STILL COME ON TO SEE IF YOU HAD EVER UPDATED! Any way if you wanna tell me something email me at or at PLEASE UPDATE I REALLY ENJOY YOUR STORY.
thepiratejilt chapter 15 . 5/22/2006
"But have some comfort in knowing that I haven’t given up, that I will finish the story...", she says. Or *HAVE* you? ;)

Well, it seems you've lost the will to finish the story, or perhaps you just don't have the time for fanfiction anymore. Either way, I just thought I should tell you, I re-read your story today after shuffling around the pages of the X-2 section and suddenly remembered how much I love this story.

Whatever you're doing out in the real world, I hope it has to do with writing, because with literary talent like yours, it'd be a real waste not to be.
Cupcake Logic chapter 15 . 4/2/2006
wow!very dramatic!like it
Evangelion10119 chapter 15 . 1/4/2006
After re-reading most of the chapters XD, I'm proud to say I 100% understand the story! Anyway, this chapter was so sweet! Can't wait for chapter 15!
Yuna34 chapter 15 . 10/15/2005
I love the story, especailly the part when Tidus goes to Yuna in the park thing. I LOVE IT! lol The Sora thing worked really well. It must of been hard to not make him look like a sap. lol Keep trying and I love your writting. Waiting for you next chapter, Yuna 34.
celestial-angel40 chapter 15 . 10/1/2005
-sigh-So calming, yet it makes me feel so giddy.
TgIiDgUiS chapter 15 . 9/26/2005
W.O.W. That was an awesome chapter . i really cannot wait for the...FLUFF! yay your story got me confused at first but im am slowly getting it . yay! so update soon! bye bye!
Hoshi Phoenix chapter 15 . 9/14/2005
Awesome story! This is the best Y&T story I have ever read! Please update soon.
Kotono116 chapter 15 . 9/11/2005
"Mrs. Winterbourne" is a book, correct? I must read it since this story is so enchanting. I love it, and your words are so fitting. You should be a writer. I look forward to updates, and this is definetely going in my favorites. I read the whole thing today.
haunted lullaby chapter 15 . 9/11/2005
Great Chapter Update soon!