Reviews for The Wind's Revenge
Katie Jane chapter 24 . 4/8/2008
That's an amazing story! It really does Kenshin justice, and it shows the character relationships well without overdoing it. Really, really good! One of my favourites on the whole site I think.

It could do with a little proof reading but it's really very inspiring. I couldn't stop once I'd started!
tsumesgirl05 chapter 23 . 8/19/2005
good story. i'm reading for the second time now. i could see a third story come out this. where senko and family vist kenshin in tokyo for his a korous' wedding or something
Blaizekit chapter 24 . 8/11/2005
i love this one too! i gotta say, i'm in awe of all of your fics. they're as addictive as Pocky!
skenshingumi chapter 24 . 5/6/2005
Quite good and it really nice to see how your writing style and character development has improved from your earliest stories. I will have to check out "Amber Eyed Angel". I like "Under the Weather" a lot.
skenshingumi chapter 23 . 5/6/2005
You did a great job of letting Yahiko and especially Misao strut their stuff. Lots of fun!
skenshingumi chapter 22 . 5/6/2005
I know this is an action story and this is set before Kenshin and Kaoru share their feelings but I thought that little scene with Kenshin and Kaoru snuggling while thye are both exhausted wa svery nicely done. Not too much, still in character and jsut right. I especially loved Kenshin's thoughts and this entire paragraph, "Kenshin felt Kaoru's weight on him, he felt the heat of her breath as it passed his cheek, he could feel the beat of her heart, and he was happy. After all they had been through she was still here at his side. She was safe and she was with him. Back when he had told her to leave and she had refused he had felt so happy that she wanted to be with him. Then he left hoping that would keep her safe, but she had followed him. She wanted to be near him, him a man who had done so many horrible things and yet, and yet she wanted to be with him. He wanted to open his mouth and tell her, tell her all the things he had always wanted to tell her. He wanted to tell her how much he loved her, how much he cared for her, how she made him feel happy and full when for so long he had been alone and empty. He wanted to but he was so tried."
skenshingumi chapter 21 . 5/6/2005
Very excitng climax. I love Kenshin jumping in front of Kaoru and higging her while her gets bombarded with Suiso's attacks.
skenshingumi chapter 17 . 5/6/2005
I believe cat is Neko or Nekko in Japanese.

I am so happy that Kaoru got some action instead of sitting helplessly by. She is an assistant master and should be able to get soem moves in.
skenshingumi chapter 16 . 5/6/2005
Ahh, nice to have Sano taking charge in his own inimitable style. Kenshin is going to take care of Suiso by "any means nbecessary"! Hmm, sounds serious. I really think this story has a lot more action and better rhythm, if you will comapred to the original. Not knocking, "Lost At Sea" but I think this shows growth as a writer.
skenshingumi chapter 15 . 5/6/2005
Great chapter: excitement, action, tension and Kenshin makes another friend!
skenshingumi chapter 14 . 5/6/2005
I thought you did a really good job with the visitors from the past. It was interesting that you have Tomoe indicate that she and Kenshin will have eternity together rather than Kaoru which I typically see. I personally don't believe in the debate between Tomoe and Kaoru. He loves them both.

I also liked the earlier scene where you capture Kenshin's total dispiritedness as he looks at the ghosts of his past. I especially liked the lines, "Kenshin wanted to keep his eyes closed but he couldn’t help but open them to see if he was still there. He was. He would always be there, buried deep inside Kenshin’s heart."
skenshingumi chapter 13 . 5/6/2005
Suiso has certainly gotten smart in figurign out how to get to Kenshin. I am glad that you have mobilized the Oniwabanshu and the rest fo the Kenshingumi. I think this sequel is very good and surpasses the orginal story.
skenshingumi chapter 6 . 5/6/2005
Good, I am glad the Kaoru is going to fight vs. be the damsel in distress.
skenshingumi chapter 4 . 5/6/2005
I am looking forward to an explanation of this mysterious wind power Suiso has. Poor Kaoru is going to feel terrible. First she follows Kenshin, finds him with friends she knows noting of and he has gone out of his way not to discuss and now she leads the bad guy to him. I hope she gets to help fight so she can feel better about this.
skenshingumi chapter 2 . 5/6/2005
I really like the characters that you developed here. It's a shame that Senko got hung up on Kenshin all these years but who wouldn't, afterall. AAhh, I can see the tears and torment coming with Kenshin, Kaoru and Senko. Someone if not all three are bound to be unhappy.