Reviews for Possessions
detectivejigsaw chapter 13 . 6/15/2017
*Phew*
For a moment, I was worried that you were actually going to kill him.
I'm interested in this 'gift' you mentioned; is there a sequel?
Either way, I'm glad he's still alive and unpossessed, as is Van Helsing.
Good job.
detectivejigsaw chapter 9 . 6/15/2017
Carl would be the kind of guy to drive crazy the demon possessing him. I love it.
detectivejigsaw chapter 4 . 6/15/2017
No, not Carl! It will break my little heart if Van Helsing has to kill Carl! Or let anyone else kill Carl!
detectivejigsaw chapter 2 . 6/15/2017
Oh, this is most entertaining! I like how accurately you portray both Carl and Van Helsing, and I'm curious about what the dream means. I guess I will have to keep reading, then.
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 9 . 9/29/2014
*shudders*

Carls voice in my head for all eternity...

NO THANKS!

As much as I like him and find him hilarious, he would drive me crazy. And that's without trying.
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Ohh...shoot.

How did I know this would happen?

(by the way, my reviews tend to be commentaries on the chapters and the actions of the characters - so feel free to ignore me)
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 4 . 9/29/2014
His plan is to WHAT?!

That is just... That's just wrong on SOOOO many levels...
Hannah Lynn McDonald chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Just a quick thing: as a friar, hasn't he ALREADY taken a vow of chastity?

And he might want to reextend that offer now...
Super Lizard chapter 2 . 9/8/2005
I really like your dialogue and characterizations. Awesome.

- Super Lizard
adele chapter 13 . 12/29/2004
Please do a sequel because I want to know what this 'gift' in Carl is. Great story.
adele chapter 13 . 12/25/2004
You have got to put up the last chapter(s) because I want to know what the gift is. Carl is a great character and i'm glad that the dark priest won't hurt him again.
Malin-Pedersen chapter 1 . 10/20/2004
Whats happened to the chapters! its been months and you haven't updated! you have got to write somthing soon cus this is just to good a story to let die out and i wanna know what special power carl has lol

lots of love

Kimmy B
Malin-Pedersen chapter 13 . 8/9/2004
im loving this so much. when is your next chapter gonna be put up cus i wanna know what goes one

lots of love

kimmyb
ickle-helena chapter 13 . 8/1/2004
Lovely ending (albeit with suitably disturbing ideas), the scenes between Carl and Van Helsing are truly moving.

Glad to hear there's going to be a sequel :-)
Sharma Wild chapter 13 . 7/16/2004
I must say that this is one of the best Van Helsing fan fics I've read. It was exciting, scary and dare I say it? even a little naughty. I look forward to reading more stories of you:)