Reviews for 14: Dawn
Elizabeth PK chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
This is REALLY COOL, the way you present it is amazing! More?
anime-freak chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
this is really cool! one of the better C-6 stories i've read in a while, you gotta update. is cybersix ever going to see lucas again and without sustanance how is cybersix gonna survive by the way how did all the other cybers survive being shot anyways? anyway really good story
Mily chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
This is really good too, I hope you'd consider continuing
Whynter chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
This is extremely well-written. I love the way your words flow, how you chose your adjectives so carefully that nothing sticks out. Like all the others, I also love the plot twist in the end. Please continue! I would really like to see there this is going. -
Azamiko chapter 1 . 9/27/2005
Hm...I wonder if I even saw the last episode...
ironronan357 chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
others survived! how will this effect cybersix? will Lucas, Julian and data 7 ever find her? please update soon.
RiverDolphin chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
WOW! This story is so amazing! I love the plot aspects that you have introduced and where it is starting to lead. This looks like it is going to be the best continuation of the series I've read. After only one chapter you have been able to capture my imagination completely. When I actually finished the chapter I was squeaked (yes I squeaked -_-;;) with disappointment to see that there were no more chapters and this was the only one you have published. I REALLY hope you will continue on with this story, I think it has so much potential and can be so great. I look forward to the next chapter, keep up the AMAZING work!
kiya chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
ou have o keep going! ok? his is oo good o be losT

kiTa
Freaky Person O.o chapter 1 . 6/23/2004
*sob*I LOVE THIS! I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR THIS KIND OF STORY AND YOURS WAS THE FIRST ONE I FOUND! PLEASE! I BEG OF YOU! UPDATE ASAP! IT'S SUMMER VACATION FOR GOD'S SAKE! *pouts* pwease?
ancaraiii chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
(CHOKE!) (GASP!) This is SO good!

OMG! You have NO idea how long I've been waiting for a story like this!

This is looking to be very promising, and from what I've seen so far, you are a very talented writer. PLEASEPLEASE PLEASE! keep adding more chapters...there's NOTHING worse than when an author snags a reader, then drops the story.

Anyways, you are getting added to my author alerts...so you better update soon or I'll have to get on your case! :P

Anyways...keep up the AMAZING work, and all I can say is... YES! (makes powerfist)
SailorChibi chapter 1 . 6/12/2004
Wow... that was a wicked ending. I never expected something like it! I really hope you continue... I've never seen anything that had the Cybers living. That was a super beginning... please continue soon!
Fuwa2 Kyara chapter 1 . 6/5/2004
WOW... All I can say at the moment... Wow...
Hermonthis chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Ooh, this left shivers on my arms, very well written and such a cliffhanger at the end! Fantastic. (I do hope you continue, it'd be such a shame if you didn't.)

Dragon Faere
Flesca chapter 1 . 5/30/2004
WOW! That's so cool! I've never read a story with a Cyber One before... Can you continue this? I'd love to see what happens!
CyberAngelOne chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
I have very little ideal where you plan to go with this but I like to find out