Reviews for Bubbles
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 11/2/2006
That's a sweet story
Sparky chapter 1 . 7/28/2005
Great story. Fun to know about morgana's mom and a sweet talk with darkwing his girlfriend. Love with them is always right when they are together. That is so cute.
Sylviamaris chapter 1 . 6/15/2005
This is, frankly, fantastic. There's a lot of bad DW fanfic out there. This surprised me by being not good, but *really terrific*. Creative and internally consistent. Write more.
Teh Ang chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Why didn't you show me this, doveling? It's ADORABLE! *snug* And I always love the way you handle the Macawber twist on everyday stuff... terrific.

On to the others!
GreenLeoFiend chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Wow, this was very good. Good explanation on why Morgana looks more normal and why her mother is never mentioned. Great touching story.
-Stef :)
PhantomPhan chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Interesting premise. I'm still trying to picture Morgana blowing bubbles. Well done.
icequeenkitty chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
This is so sweet :D there's an innocence to the way the story is told that makes it absolutely charming. It makes me want to read more. - Great work!
gosalyngirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
I hope you're planning on finishing that...it's such a cute story! I love the descriptive writing! Add to!
Inari1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Very nice. You wrote them both nicely, it was fun to read!
Darkwing Fan chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Good job! That was very cute and sweet!
Brad Eugene Palmer aka Nightw2 aka Comickook chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Aw. (sniff) This was a very good short bit. It was so sweet. Thank you very much for writing such a touching piece.