Reviews for Necromancer
Azure Euphoria chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Great chapter~ It's hard to find good Boktai fanfics. The section is fairly sparse of adventure/continuation stories.

One note I had about this chapter is when Django referred to his brother as "Nii-chan". It just felt out of place due to the Wild-West setting they're in. Just an iff-note on my part.

I'll be sure to continue reading.
Hurray chapter 8 . 9/4/2006
Yay! I liked the ending.
Sonic200 chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
you are a excellent writer I was on the edge of my seat all the time
Sonic200 chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
What are you talking about this is awsome...but I never played any django games
SequelSister chapter 6 . 1/25/2006
Hugging... scene... - *dies of cuteness overload*
Cerse Liminara chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
Okay...seems better and less...oddly...strange than before. Good werk?
BiggestFan Yo chapter 5 . 9/1/2005
I like the new chapter. The "Enbara has a crush on Django!" part was funny.

But I do admit, I thought about it.

Plleeaase, just a little more romance between the two?
Firefury Amahira chapter 4 . 5/19/2005
Heehee! Very entertaining to read. Poor Django! XD I look forward to the next installment _~
Cerse Liminara chapter 4 . 3/25/2005
Well, this looks to still be crazy, weird, twisted, and generally entertaining. Good job and all.

(And on a side note, Liches suck!)
shiney mew chapter 4 . 3/2/2005
Finally! _ Awesome chapter. Arison's funny, especially when she's tired.

Please don't make Django shout "SUN!" again. You know it should be "TAIYOH!" :P Other than that, like I said, awesome. It was funny when the harpies disobeyed Grun after he said "Oh crap".

It would be nice to see how Sabata's doing, maybe in the next chapter. *hint hint* *glomps Sabata* _
Djangorules chapter 3 . 2/14/2005
it was really written well. i could picture the story in my head. Maybe if your still writting more you can make Django meet a boy who turns into a werewolf
Cerse Liminara chapter 3 . 11/24/2004
"You’ve changed a lot though, Squirt. You’re a lot more adorable, squishy, and strong."

That is now my favorite line ever. XD XD
Cerse Liminara chapter 2 . 10/18/2004
About time, Malik-chan. Well, it's all right. But you don't seem to be in much of a rush to explain all these OCs.
Cerse Liminara chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Pretty good, but I'm not sure who 'Cesei' is supposed to be...