Reviews for Family Secrets
white pedal chapter 3 . 1/6/2013
I really don't like Rishid's biological mother. I know she is full of it, especially when she said that Rishid was born on Marik's birthday, I don't trust her at all.

It's still breaking my heart knowing that vile man violated Marik as a little boy:( I knew he was cruel but sadly even I believe he would go that far.

Great job!
Virgo Angel Phoenix chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
hi there! i just want to tell you, you may have already given up on this story but OMG IT IS SO GREAT! and it was barely three chapters! maybe that's cause i love marik ishtar

anyway great story!

later
MokoBunChan chapter 3 . 1/14/2011
Are you gonna update? You write really good stories and I want to find out where this one leads.

I wonder what would happen if the Ishtar parents were still/came back to life in this situation? What do you think?
IntraSule chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
SCREAM! Someone finally writes up a story about Rishid's real parents! I need to have the next chapters! Why am I still shouting? Am I that excited? YES I AM!
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 3 . 9/15/2007
I read your fanfic, "Family Ties", and I liked it. I like this one even more. I like the birthday thing very clever. I am an avid reader of well written fics, and that isn't something I take lightly. Thank you for writing your masterpieces for me to read
Amber S chapter 3 . 4/18/2007
LuckyLadybug:

What is your real name? I want to know if you are a boy or a girl so I can address you properly. By the way you write, you sound like a girl- but, hey, I can't be sure. Please! And you can e-mail me back if you want. In case you can't read the e-mail address or something, it's pharaohs. Thank you and have a nice day.

Cordially (yeah, like I know what that means),

Amber Justine Strange

P.S. Would you like to hear some of my Yu-gi-oh jokes? I have a ton of them. I'll leave you with a little skit:

Me (In this, my name's Melanie): Marik and I are giving you some information concerning the movie we have made together. Now, we could get started. If Marik were here!

Marik: (rushes into the room, out of breath) Sorry... I'm late, Mel.

Me: No, Marik, it's okay, you're right on time.

Marik: Great. I had to skip a meeting with Ishizu. But I think she was gonna punish me for swearing, anyway, so I got off the hook! Anyway, our movie is called With Love. Isn't that right, Melanie?

Me: Yeah, Marik. Its two main characters are Ceridwen, a Welsh maiden, daughter of a wealthy merchant, and Zeus, a young peasant from the Attica Peninsula in Greece. Marik, would you elaborate, and tell us what the movie is about?

Marik: What it's about? Sure. It's about ninety minutes!

Me: (whaps him over the head with a newspaper) The plot, Marik, the plot!
thebestdancer chapter 3 . 3/24/2007
come on!Don't leave us with the worry!Continue!
Mittzy chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
more more more more more more more more more more more moremore more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more more -
Mittzy chapter 1 . 12/8/2006
Great story update soon

I cant wait 2 read the next chapter
Kairi Hiwatari chapter 3 . 11/2/2004
I keep checking for updates and there never are any! I loved Family Ties and I absolutly adore how you write about Marik/Malik, it feels all warm and fuzzy -_. Please update soon!
MaLiK iShTaR fAn chapter 3 . 10/3/2004
The same as Malik's birthday! DUH DUH DUH! lol. Well, I really REALLY like your story so far. Please hurry and update it? Please please please! I think I have read all of your stories concerning the Ishtars, and good job on all of them. I really like it how there is no Yaoi (I HATE that!)and yet they still have strong relationships with each other and wouuld do anything for each other. I really like stories like that and they are so hard to find. I like the suspense too. Poor Rishid and Malik, especially Malik, those diturbing dreams *huggles Malik plushie*. Anyway, good job on all of your stories I hope you update soon.

Wow. This is the longest review I have ever written...
Liviania chapter 3 . 9/29/2004
Wow, interesting twist there. Creative.

Livi
Elaine chapter 3 . 9/21/2004
Looking good so far! Will the next chapter be up soon? Cos I really can't wait to read what happens next! Interesting plot... great job!
CPegasus chapter 3 . 9/15/2004
great start. interesting to put Keith in here, but i understand it completely. good job on that. keep it up, i'll be reading _
Nightlast chapter 3 . 9/15/2004
Oh... now this is going to get interesting! You like leaving us all hanging, don't you?

**kicks Halima** YOU RUINED THE FLUFF!

Brainwashing... much fun!