Reviews for Once Upon A Chocolate Kiss
kim chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
CONTINUEEEEEEEEE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I BEG YOUUUUUU THS STORY IS AWESOMEEEEEE
xFlipJamsx chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
Noooooooo please continue I would at least like to know if they kissed and their reactions
browneyes730 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Please come back to continue this story. I know it's been six years but you did so good in this first chapter. If you ever find the time and inspiration, would you update, please? :)
Lunae Ariae chapter 1 . 9/10/2008
seto and anzu/tea is one of my fave couples! cant wait for the next chappie!
black and beautiful chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
this is a great chapter

you have to update soon please
SongbirdSarah chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
BAH! That was priceless! More, please, cause that was great!

~M.
setoanzu4ever chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
this is great... plz update faster... i like it... plzplzplz... so funny and sweet... hehehehe... plz update...
serena714 chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
You have to write more, it's a really good story!
tandy chapter 1 . 12/16/2005
Oh come on, please update it.
angel chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
i think its awsome please update
Mad.as.a.hatter chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
Damnit are you ever going to update this? It's been forever I mean forever...dude I wanna know whats going to happen!
seto'sfan001 chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
me:DAMN YOU DAMN YOU DAMN YOU! plz update I'll give you a cookie! just update! *hugging yami to death*

Yami: update soon I don't wanna die!

Me:Shut up yami I can hug to death ALL I WANT!

Yami:O.O

Me:update on this story now!
Spocklady chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
PLEASE UPDATE AND LINGER! I CANT WAIT EEK! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE![HUGE fan of anzu here!]PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! ya no to be honest, me an du r a-like, totally! chat with ya sumtime later! oh and one more thing...

UPDATE PLEASE! dont make me get on my hands and knees to beg! ::gets down on hands and knees to beg:: please please please update! ::gives pupoy dog eyes.::

~Ruby eyed girl
SilverOtaku chapter 1 . 6/2/2005
I swear if you don't update i will gather my army of ompa-loompals and...well no need to go into detials right now. Great fic though! UPDATE!
Princess of Thieves chapter 1 . 5/22/2005
All I can say is THIS STORY BETTER NOT STOP HERE!