Reviews for Letters from/to Nabiki
Moshi Moshi-Chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2001
You're so talented. And I love the "Letters to/from Nabiki" series. :D
Rashaka chapter 4 . 6/26/2001
::eyes blinking blearily:: Must...keep...reading...noooo...must...sleep... ::clock blinks 3:10 am::...must find out...who..lsitener...is...only...5 more...chapters..must..must... Must give up to reality and go to sleep. It will be here in the morning.
Vibrant Filly chapter 9 . 6/1/2001
Okay, these comments are for all 9 parts. First off, I had a feeling that Listener was Kuno, don't ask me why. Then, when his identity was reveled, I was shocked Kuno could say stuff like that to Nabiki, espescially (sp?) when some of it is about himself. I do think you should do the continuation series, and I can't wait until that's posted (or is it posted already? I wouldn't know)
Getzeye Dragon chapter 9 . 4/23/2001
COOL cool story..umm..e-mails?...letter?

anyways they were cool
Vykky chapter 9 . 4/7/2001
Like the story, but I hope in the sequel you explain why he dissed her in school, that part still isn't clear to me yet. Nice job!
Trunk's Girl chapter 9 . 4/7/2001
that was so good, i never thought of nabiki that way b4 i just thought she was the cool b*tch girl, wow ur a great writer and i can c what u mean about not being able to continue the letters-style but it was a highly origonal idea while it lasted (some things just gotta go sometimes) oh yeah and please try to include some ryougaukyu if u can that'd b great - keep it up (9.6 outta 10: .4 off for some repetition *yes i realize id get pts off 4 spelling and overall lazyness*)
Opt281 chapter 9 . 3/25/2001
It's true. The letters can only last so long. Still, this is definitely going somewhere, and I'll be watching for the sequel. :)
Nabiki Tendo chapter 8 . 3/19/2001
sob sob Th-that was BEAUTIFUL! sob sob sob

Alright, so I'm just kidding about the sobbing part, but please finnish this ! I wanna end up with Kuno! I WANNA BE RICH DAMNIT!
Robyn chapter 8 . 2/23/2001
i.i... so prettiful. :D

Keep writing!
Hanako Miyuki too evil to sign in chapter 8 . 2/23/2001
I'm not a NabikiKuno fan, but I must say I absolutely loved this fic. _ I knew with 'Pig of a sister' that Listener was Kuno, and you kept dropping hints all throughout. Nabiki would be sort of OOC cause she didn't really realize it at once, but that's forgiven since it's a vital plot point. _ I *really* loved this cause I can relate, me having an e-friend too. You have a really nice way writing Biki & Kuno and they both had a style of writing that made them themselves. I *really* loved how you wrote Nabiki... I do hope you continue this soon. I'll be watching out for this one. _
Tia Amaryllis Riddle1 chapter 8 . 2/18/2001
I love it, but guess what? YOU STILL GOTTA KEEP GOING BUDDY! FINISH THE FIC ALREADY! Actually, I think it would be cool if you did a conclusion that wasn't a letter, but oh well, it's your story. ne way, FINISH IT ALREADY!
Opt281 chapter 8 . 2/14/2001
Telling a story through letters... A refreshing way of telling the story everybody seems to want to tell. Presentation is spectacular, by the way.
HashBrown chapter 8 . 2/14/2001
Oh... I hope Nabiki forgives him. I wouldn't if I were in her shoes, because Kuno lied. He also flicked her off when she revealed her feelings for him and made her go through public humiliation. That's kind of hard to forgive and forget on Nabiki's part. She's strong, I hope she does, because I certainly wouldn't...
iCe chapter 7 . 2/9/2001
I've been waiting forever for part 7! (well since september last year but that's not the point) with the FFML shutting down... okay that's another story. I love the fic, I like Nabiki/Kuno pair ups *only* when the author can justify Nabiki's falling in love over Kuno's attributes, I think you've got it pinned down :) But then... I'm very easy to please. I'm dying to find out the ending - don't keep us waiting too long :)
Margaret chapter 7 . 2/9/2001
Love it! So, when is the next installment? I always felt that those two should get together. Plus, you have all the other threads going (Ryoga and Ukyo, Kasumi and Tofu, Shampoo) that I would like to see to the end.