Reviews for Nameless
WhiteTigerRei chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Ack! No! Duel nearly destroyed my house with the 'Word'!

On a serious note, this story literally brought tears to my eyes. I know I've read somewhere that Malik means lord or master, so I like the way you based some of your story about that. I swear to Kami, Ra and anyone else that I started to cry near the end, you are that good.
Sapphire Dragons chapter 1 . 9/21/2004
i'm feeling slightly confused by that, but i can't quite figure why... i dunno.. i'm gonna reread it and hopefully i'll understand it better.

Sapphire
colleen chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
I love this story too! You use so much more depth than other people! Well, I've gotta go to bed or I'd review longer... keep writing!
Hiro.P chapter 1 . 6/27/2004
Well, I can say just that: It was great! Luv it so much! .
Ramen II chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
wow, this was good, i recognised the othello from it . really good... k then i gotta go cyas

russle
Half Past Crazy chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
I feel sorry for Malik... Poor thing...
SweetMisery1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
I love this, very creative
YamiKatie chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
one word: BRILLIANT. this is too amazing for me to try and put into mere words... i love your writing.
oh, and one thing, (cos i'm a perfectionist and its the small things that always bug me) :
yami malik (or 'marik' as you call him) is NOT the 'child of the Rod.' he was born from the real malik's fear and anger, and never lived in his light's Item, unlike ryou and yugi's yamis. anyway, this is still a great fic. good luck with your writings. you. have. TALENT! and don't you forget it.
Strawberry Sweet Snow chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
_ WOW! No occ!
Kitten chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Another dark masterpiece. If you are ever published I'd collect every book! :) I like!
Dark Magician Girl Hikaru chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
Hmm, 'Deny thy father and refuse thy name', isn't that from Romeo & Juliet instead of Othello?Anyways, it was rather a entrancing fic. Very enjoyable too. Keep writing. Ja ne.
Liviania chapter 1 . 5/15/2004
I think it ends well without describing what happens in the dark. It would cheapen the rest of the one-shot.
Deny thy father and refuse thy name. Um...honey, that's a line from Juliet's balcony scene. Not an Othello reference.
Livi