Reviews for The Slumbering Princess of Hyrule
DANG IT! CAN YOU PLEASE FINISH THIS?! ITS AWESOME, BUT YOU STOPPED WRITTING IT! BUT PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE FINISH THIS!
chibi zelda chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
that was beautiful.
ZeldaWolf434 chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
I really liked this chapter and I hope you continue soon. Nice job!
linksaysmegusta chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
I really wish that you would continue This story, I can't stand it when a story ends like this, not truly over.
Total Romance Fan chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
Sooo sad! 'Sniff' 'Sob' 'Sob' this is horrid! Please continue with this story! 'Sniff' I can see that it's been quite a long time since you've updated, but please continue! Poor Zelda! Poor Link! 'Sniff' 'Sob' :(
Total Romance Fan chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
That's... That's so horrible! I mean I knew that she would be forced to leave soon, but-but it's so horrible :(
Total Romance Fan chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Eeeeeeee! (Squealing) they finally kissed! Yay! (Dies of happiness!) kidding! Must read more!
Total Romance Fan chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Aw thats so cute! For a second their I thought that they might have kissed back their!
Total Romance Fan chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Yay! Finally! I like seeing Links POV! It so funny
Pandora'sDarkDreamer chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Hey, I know that requesting you to finish the story would be bad or harsh, its been 8 years. And I wosh you had finished it. Please, please, please, please finish it!

Its such an amazing story...
Applelover357 chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
I need you to update this
Applelover357 chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Got me a little teary eyed there
Golden Cloud Angel-Dark Storm chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Pretty cool, I bet young Link was cute.
StillintheSky chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
i really liked the story and how I wish there was a continuation! It's so promising and the action is just getting started. I know it's been ages since you wrote the story, but hopefully you will find the inspiration to finish it eventually!
dqbsurf chapter 12 . 4/27/2013
Woah, woah! What the fuck is this? You can't write this amazing, make a person cry hysterically and then not continue this story! Are you sick? Did you die? I'm not okay with this! Its supposed to be a fluffy happily ever after ! I, love this story, please reconsider and update! Look, there's like 1 chapter left, link kisses her, she wakes IP, they live happily ever after! Come on, man. I really like this story. ...point made.