Reviews for The Slumbering Princess of Hyrule
faithfulbuddy chapter 12 . 4/24
Noooooo, where is the rest?! Please continue writing. How will this tale end?
On another note, love how you incorporated the wind and made it her ultimate demise. I always thought it silly that the princess is called back on her 18th B-day (why not 19th to be extra safe?) Anyways that part made gave me goosebumps. Love it!
faithfulbuddy chapter 1 . 4/24
Interesting! You really managed to hook me. I will keep reading to see how you spin this tale.
guru-guru chapter 12 . 3/28
love this story! So sad, though... :(
DANG IT! CAN YOU PLEASE FINISH THIS?! ITS AWESOME, BUT YOU STOPPED WRITTING IT! BUT PLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEE FINISH THIS!
chibi zelda chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
that was beautiful.
ZeldaWolf434 chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
I really liked this chapter and I hope you continue soon. Nice job!
linksaysmegusta chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
I really wish that you would continue This story, I can't stand it when a story ends like this, not truly over.
Total Romance Fan chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
Sooo sad! 'Sniff' 'Sob' 'Sob' this is horrid! Please continue with this story! 'Sniff' I can see that it's been quite a long time since you've updated, but please continue! Poor Zelda! Poor Link! 'Sniff' 'Sob' :(
Total Romance Fan chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
That's... That's so horrible! I mean I knew that she would be forced to leave soon, but-but it's so horrible :(
Total Romance Fan chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Eeeeeeee! (Squealing) they finally kissed! Yay! (Dies of happiness!) kidding! Must read more!
Total Romance Fan chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Aw thats so cute! For a second their I thought that they might have kissed back their!
Total Romance Fan chapter 6 . 12/30/2013
Yay! Finally! I like seeing Links POV! It so funny
Pandora'sDarkDreamer chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
Hey, I know that requesting you to finish the story would be bad or harsh, its been 8 years. And I wosh you had finished it. Please, please, please, please finish it!

Its such an amazing story...
Applelover357 chapter 12 . 9/1/2013
I need you to update this
Applelover357 chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
Got me a little teary eyed there