Reviews for The Slumbering Princess of Hyrule
ehh to me your fanfic way 2 predictable plus u mess up link personality u got the kid version correct considered that he live with the kokkorki 1:52 AM excuse me for my spelling. Anyway Link persona thinking about the games depending on what they do mostly keep to their self or ignorant. plus this fanfic for females it is no adventure extreme training all fluff and marriage 100 days fanfic better.
peaches500 chapter 12 . 9/11
Will this story be completed? I've just found it, and I love it! I would love to be able to read an ending; please keep going!
SwanDestiny chapter 12 . 7/8
Why?! Why isn't there another chapter?
faithfulbuddy chapter 12 . 4/24
Noooooo, where is the rest?! Please continue writing. How will this tale end?
On another note, love how you incorporated the wind and made it her ultimate demise. I always thought it silly that the princess is called back on her 18th B-day (why not 19th to be extra safe?) Anyways that part made gave me goosebumps. Love it!
faithfulbuddy chapter 1 . 4/24
Interesting! You really managed to hook me. I will keep reading to see how you spin this tale.
guru-guru chapter 12 . 3/28
love this story! So sad, though... :(
chibi zelda chapter 12 . 11/28/2014
that was beautiful.
ZeldaWolf434 chapter 12 . 3/6/2014
I really liked this chapter and I hope you continue soon. Nice job!
linksaysmegusta chapter 12 . 2/2/2014
I really wish that you would continue This story, I can't stand it when a story ends like this, not truly over.
Total Romance Fan chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
Sooo sad! 'Sniff' 'Sob' 'Sob' this is horrid! Please continue with this story! 'Sniff' I can see that it's been quite a long time since you've updated, but please continue! Poor Zelda! Poor Link! 'Sniff' 'Sob' :(
Total Romance Fan chapter 11 . 12/30/2013
That's... That's so horrible! I mean I knew that she would be forced to leave soon, but-but it's so horrible :(
Total Romance Fan chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Eeeeeeee! (Squealing) they finally kissed! Yay! (Dies of happiness!) kidding! Must read more!
Total Romance Fan chapter 7 . 12/30/2013
Aw thats so cute! For a second their I thought that they might have kissed back their!
Total Romance Fan chapter 6 . 12/30/2013