Reviews for Sea of Sand
Colleen chapter 14 . 3/10/2013
You neeeeeed to keep writing this fic its absolutely brilliant, well written and i like how you portray jak! amazing work
PrayerGirl chapter 14 . 8/10/2012
Please finish this! Its very good! Please!
Al chapter 14 . 1/15/2011
It'd be nice if you continued as I've read this while looking around and it's pretty good. But if you can't find the time or the place to continue that's fine as well since you got your own life to put ahead in front of you.

If you can't finish it, maybe you could have someone adopt it and finish it for you.
My Name is Mr Smith chapter 14 . 4/30/2010
PLEASE UPDATE!
dragonskales chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
great chapter.

I like how you write Pecker's accent.
LeiaOrganicSolo chapter 11 . 12/13/2009
DARK JAK! WHO!

that was the greatest dark jak battle i have ever read...

wow. luv it!
jenn chapter 14 . 11/20/2009
this story should be finished. Its good, the characters are like they should be and its well written.

so please update soon!
I HAVE NO NAME chapter 14 . 6/13/2009
FINISH OR I WILL er...? Um er, THROW AN ONION AT YOUR HEAD! HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH GFhb

is any one reading this? ? ? ?
Ano chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
They are not elves dammit! They are all just long-eared humans. All over the web the HUMANS in all jak game are called HUMANS. Everybody on this site says they are elves! I'm just really paranoid, okay! Arggh!

That was all true!
Griselda Banks chapter 14 . 4/18/2009
It's been a tremendously long time - in fact, and it shames me to say this, but I had to dig through this for a while before I could remember reading it before. BUT! I remember that I enjoyed reading it, and I always like reading novelizations of games I've played. Novelizations, in my biased opinion, are always worthwhile. You can show a lot more of the characters, setting, and events than the game could, simply because of the medium you're using to tell the story. I seriously encourage you to keep writing this, because I know from personal experience that writing novelizations is actually quite helpful in learning how to write original stories. You can see what worked and what didn't work, and use those lessons in your own writing. Go for it! _
Aimed mischief chapter 14 . 4/17/2009
Wow, you're in college? Congrats! _

Anyway, not really sure what to say, but I'd love it if you'd continue to write. Your stories are awesome, period. More would be fantastic, hehe. _
Shadowsister chapter 14 . 4/16/2009
That chapter was SHITHOUSE!

My God, I haven't been here in yonks. I couldn't even remember my password. I had to go though all that retreival BS.

This brings back so many memories. Mainly of that story you, me and K'sani wrote.

Ah, the good old days.

Don't forget those tuition payments ;P
Nightblade121 chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
That wasn't bad! :) Keep it up...

- Nightbladde121
jakndax91 chapter 13 . 8/4/2008
I just read this whole thing in one sitting and my GOD it's so GOOD! It's really rare to see such a story this good in the Jak and Daxter section. At the end of the chapter it says to wait for another chapter. But you haven't updated in two years? Are you permanently gone from the site?

I want to read the ending! Please, please continue!
bluethunder25 chapter 4 . 2/1/2008