Reviews for But too well
Hi chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Can you wright about the time in the shack
imSiriuslyLupin4you chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
personally, i usually hate peter/remus, but this was really good.
LoveHGSS chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
I almost... ALMOST... feel a bit sorry for Peter... But I just look at it this way, at least Remus got Sirius back... for awile at least. Hopefully. Very nicely written.
sierra's scarlet chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Quite the spin on things. Not that I'd attack you for content anyways, but the last comment about the hug in the shack has to be the evilest revenge after reading your story. Good job though, it was very believable
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
brilliant
Thorn In Your Side chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
oh that poor bastard. this was so fucking sad, i should've known better than to read it, it TOLD me it wasn't a happy story...but it was so good! such a good story, chee, easily the best oneshot in the fandom (that...i've...read...)

the way you portrayed peter's emotions, the way you made it believeable...very nice. i loved that last line about peter rather being a rat than alone in remus' bed...just WOW.

*goes all fangirly over peter* that poor bastard, really...

definitely one for the faves, beyond a doubt. *nod*
I'm Just Drawn That Way chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Wow! I'm... breathless! This was beautiful and tragic. I absolutely love how you imagined everyone's motivations - they are very much in character! I love this story. Favorite-ing it! I had always wondered about Peter, and this the best explanation for his turn I've ever come across. It's totally believable.
Nienna100 chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
you bastard peter! *Sobs* sadness

good story though
just a random reader chapter 1 . 11/30/2006
this was amazing. just amazing. you are a wonderful writer. good job.
fuzzypinkcupcake chapter 1 . 12/27/2005
Wow... this was really, really good! D Keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2005
That makes so much sense...

Although I'd of thought Remus would be the type to try and love Peter (no matter how little it worked).

Darkly Beautiful...
tenshiamanda chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
*leaps on Peter and bites* You git! And you! *glares at Sirius* How can you be so stupid and shallow?
Ahem, lovely well written story. Great characterisations.
Daemon Queen Lilith chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
wow, very good. i love this perspective on peter. it was always strange that he would just give up the potters, especially when everyone knew that voldemort feared dumbledore, who didn't fear him. nicleu done, peter is a vindictive little bastard, but now i like him...that scares me