Reviews for A Charming Sort of Elegance
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2012
D: Noooo! Poor Pippin!
No Coward Soul chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
I read this back in 2004 . . . the other day I was thinking about my favorite Pippin/Diamond fics and decided to reread it. Still a completely charming story!
TwistedGallantry chapter 4 . 1/5/2010
Firstly you should be very proud of this story:) Diamond in particular with her stubborn feminist mind that makes us all want to whoop 'All the Single Ladies!' The way you've portreyed her and all the other substantial characters on paper is quite charming. I can say no more except plead with you to write the rest:)
Live Fast Die Never chapter 4 . 2/23/2005
Great fic, I love the idea. Update asap.
Tari5 chapter 4 . 1/23/2005
This is great! Poor Pip! I was wondering, is this before or after the Quest? I thought it was after because she said he was taller, but maybe not. Anyway, this is one of the best stories I've read and could you please update soon?

Thanks,

Tari
Silja chapter 2 . 12/4/2004
oh...Please, please, please...Update? ;')

I can't wait to see what's going to happen anymore! Such a cliffhanger and more than 3 months now in waiting...

I swear this is one of my favorite stories ever, I love it!
Silja Aurora Tinuviel chapter 1 . 10/16/2004
it's been more than a month now since you updated! I'm dying here, so excited to see what happens...; )

please...please...pretty please...

(My infamous "puppy eyes" are beginning to show)

I am begging here and beiing pathetic...please...update...; )...; )
FAeOfDaRkNeSs chapter 4 . 10/14/2004
Awesome story. I love the way it's written, and Pippin is so beyond adorable!
opheliapain19 chapter 4 . 10/11/2004
I was terrified when I went to go to the next chapter and found that it had not been written yet! Please, please, continue! BTW, you are intrepid! Great work!
arlewen chapter 4 . 9/29/2004
Aww! Poor wittle Pippin! Wow, Diamond sounds a lot like me...clueless and clumsy...though I'd at least know enough to like Pippin! :) Ooh, the whole eyes thing totally got to me...I can see them now...*melt* Please update soon!
Silja chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
Oh...there's an update coming soon right?

I am so excited for the next chapter ; )
horn-head chapter 4 . 9/13/2004
Good story, I like it. Will that girl EVER come to her senses and realize she likes him? He's so sweet. Anyway, write more!
Detroit chapter 4 . 9/8/2004
Poor Pippen:(. Keep up the good work. Update soon.
jedi-baggins chapter 4 . 8/26/2004
Diamond likes being difficult, doesn't she? Not that I blame her... Its very interesting how she manages to fumble everything for Pip. I'm under the impression that she does like him but she doesn't know it or is afraid to admit it, even to herself! Have fun writing this thing, I'm having fun reading it.
radar888 chapter 4 . 8/25/2004
OMG YOU HAVE TO FINISH THIS STORY RIGHT NOW OR ELSE I MIGHT...well...i don't really know...but my point is, PLEASE finish this story soon because it's AMAZING and I really want to know what happens!Thanks!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »