Reviews for Revelations
LINZIE chapter 19 . 10/21/2014
Your story was wonderful!My favorite part was the kids,they were so adorable,I laugh so hard when they call Elliot defective Staler!Lol!That was really writing loved it.(EO-PARTNERSFORLIFE:)
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
Excellent story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 19 . 11/4/2013
This was a good story couldn’t stop reading it really did like it is sad it is over
Jlia chapter 18 . 10/10/2013
Hi, i couldn't find the other version :/ the website on your bio doesn't work and i don't know your website. I really want to read the other version :/
steff chapter 18 . 4/7/2013
hey what is your website i wana read the other version i know this is late but i love your story
delete-account-please 742011 chapter 19 . 9/14/2012
this was really good liked it alot. Plase do a squel if you can.
sarbear21 chapter 19 . 6/13/2012
I wish you would continue this! It is so good! I love it!
Lena-F chapter 19 . 3/17/2012
Great story !One of the better in my opinion !
TheTBone chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
I know you wrote this like six years ago, but let me just say that this is one of my favorite fanfictions EVER. Especially SVU. Everyone was perfectly in character it was crazy, and Liv and Maureen's relationship make me laugh out loud more than once. Just wanted to tell you that this rocked...even though its a couple thousand days too late. )
Stephanie Shortcake chapter 19 . 3/10/2010
No offense but I dnt like the way it ended. What happened to kathy? Just things it seems as if u flew throu it...
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 19 . 1/16/2009
i love this story! I WISH YOU WOULD DO A SEQUAL TO THIS ONE, I THOUGHT THAT THE KIDS WERE SO CUTE. PLEASE THINK ABOUT DOING A SEQUAL!
PaceyW'sgirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
i have read this whole story and i really liked it, i love Andrew adn Caroline. they are really cute kids. i am going to have to add this story to my favourite story list, thought that you should do a sequal but i know its been a few years since you have finished this story but its a really good one.
Metalchick36 chapter 19 . 12/21/2007
I'm Not an E/O shipper, but...your story was very good! I'm glad to see thatKathleen came around. And I hate Kathy for slapping Olivia!
ariadnescurse chapter 19 . 11/28/2007
That was a killer story! Loved it! Exactly what I needed after the failure that was the episode this week :D
tanya2byour21 chapter 19 . 6/11/2007
This was a great story and I loved it.

Tanya