Reviews for Trouble With Love Is
Smexy Kitten chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
I have read this so many times over the years and just realized I never left a review. I really enjoyed reading this oneshot. It was so cute; sometimes ignorance is blissfully naive. Reading this story always puts a smile on my face! :)
animevideogame freak chapter 1 . 11/25/2007
cute
TerriermonShinka chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Hate to be a downer, but there's some OOCness, wrong punctuation, and spelling errors.

I really don't know why I read this...I hate KuramaxBotan...
TheDemonQueen1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2006
That was amazing. I loved it. That is one of my all time favorite pairings. You are a great writer. Keep up the good work. There were a few typos, but other than that it was great. Ja ne!
BrunaKB chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
Hello! Very good fic! Really good! Please, go see my fic, too! Forever and now! And review!
Sakura Sango chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Wow wonderful song fic. It was just soo sweet and romantic! I loved it!
kuramazlilsis chapter 1 . 6/22/2004
OH...dat was col! do more! do more! _

kilala~ x3
animefreak03 chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
hey so igot around to reading your stories and i liked them...some minor grammar errors but it was good...thanks for the reviews for my stories..angee
SKSuncloud chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
WOW! I love it! Like you I also live for Kurama&Boton fluff! I loved the song Boton sang, did you write it? I can't wait for you to update! I'm totally loving this story!

_

~*SKSuncloud*~
lilxyakusokuxX chapter 1 . 5/27/2004
that so kewl! i love it n it almost made me sry! You shouldn't keep it as one-shot. WHat about a sequel?
Ame no Kodomo chapter 1 . 5/19/2004
Oh... That was so cute and romantic! I liked it very much! Keep writing, your stories are great!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Kinda of angsty, still good. I liked the part with Hiei too, it sounds just like him.
tyi5e95i7 chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
U SUK
blue-eyed-shuichi chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Well that was nice. Some spelling errors but I understood what you were trying to say. If you ever want anything edited you can always attach your work to an email and send it my way. I'd be happy to help you. That I would! _
Good job!
JD
Kazie-chan chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Awsome story! K&B is the best couple of all!
Keep up the good work.