Reviews for The Wedding
readin'nerd chapter 17 . 6/12/2010
I absolutly love your stories! I can't wait until the next Romy adventure. I hope it involes Rogue getting pregnate now that she and Remy are married maybe this one will be ways I wish you well and keep writing I love your stories and some nights I stay up late tryin' to finish one story. Love Ya! my best of wishes and thanks for writing i can't wait till the next great storie!
SilverWolf77 chapter 17 . 7/25/2009
Aww the ending was so cute!

Sara and Jeremy, huh? :D

This really good! The drama was driving me crazy, though! ;)

Loved it!

~SW
meconfused chapter 17 . 5/7/2008
Beautiful. Jeremy is definitely adorable and i can see him being trouble. Thank you for writing this
lilmizz3vil chapter 17 . 6/4/2007
aw write some stories about Jeremy all grown up. hes so cute.
aimee chapter 17 . 7/21/2006
all i can say is thats totally sweet! iv only been reading fanfics for a while but its given me stuff to do while im off school for months! so thanks cos i really enjoyed reading your work. theyr certainly wearing off on my tho cos iv started writting and talking with a cajun/southern accent lol. thanks again! your very talented!
musagirl15 chapter 17 . 2/21/2006
That was a really awesome story.
KawaiiDemons chapter 17 . 2/2/2006
Awl, your story is so sweet! :cries: It should be illegal to write stuff this good!

~KawaiiDemons
Gambit's Belle Rogue chapter 17 . 11/19/2005
Wow...I can't decide which I like better: the first one or this! Truly, you did another great job! I just...wow, I just love this fic! Seriously! Well, okay, not love in that way-that would just be wrong! But anyways, this was terrific! And thank you for finally making me like Bobby again-the way the did him in the movies and the Evolution series, I hated it. And Jeremy is just too cute. It almost makes me want to have kids-almost, I'm still not so nuts about the labor and actually delivery of the kid part, lol. But seriously, great job!
danielle britton chapter 17 . 9/20/2005
hey girl.

i loved the ending. but what would also be really cool is if you wrote another sequel so we can see what happens with logan and Storm, and maybe a new baby for rogue and remy.. come on you have to. you write the best stories
SpaghettiMonkey chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
jjhjk
cajuncrazy chapter 17 . 6/9/2005
I LOVED IT! WRITE A SEQUAL PLEASE! I'LL BEG LIKE JEREMY DID, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE...!
NaijaStrawberrie chapter 17 . 5/15/2005
*takes a DEEP breath* AW*breathes*W!

That was such an awesome chapter! I kept laughing and smiling and 'aw'ing I loved the bet, and who "won" Such a good story
Asa chapter 17 . 5/10/2005
Aw! The ending was so sweet! Thnak you for great and very interesting story.
Zippy Little Rat chapter 17 . 5/10/2005
Sweet! A happy ending for all! Great job man!
abril4 chapter 17 . 5/9/2005
Love the ending, was funny good and very enjoyable.

Had me laughing with the whole bouquet thing. The betting the gambeling and Rogues stipper.

Very good, sad that is over, but we got a happy ending.