Reviews for Discipline
Emmegan chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
We all know this is what REALLY went on between Numair and Lindhall. We all do. Give thanks to the precious few who care to admit it!
Hedgewitchery chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I really like this. Subtle, effective, in character.

I actually can quite see Lindhall as leaning in that direction, and while Numair strikes me as pretty firmly in the heterosexual camp, this might have been a particularly lonely, scary time of his life, and lonely people seek love where they can find it.

It's quite clear in canon that there is a deep, lasting affection between him and Arram/Numair-who's to say it wasn't more than friendship at one point? (And frankly, Lindhall makes *way* more sense to me as a partner for Numair than Varice does. Shudder.)
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 6/6/2006
The perfect combination of teacher-student and slash.
Yabberli chapter 1 . 1/17/2006
shallow black mage... i laughed there :)
AkikoSohma chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
-squeal- Very nice.

Favorited!
tomato-greens chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
Whee!

Apparently I'm going on another 'blitz' of fanfiction reviews...been a while since I read fanfiction, but I seem to have reacquired a taste for it, especially well-written, quirky romance. Which you do very, very well, may I add. I like this pairing, though I think that he and Daine made a nice couple, despite the fact that he's something like fifteen or sixteen years older-yes, figured that out mathematically from hints in the book, not a geek or anything. Yeah. Er. More critiques! So while I think they made a good couple, it's hard to believe that someone as unorthodox as Numair/Arram didn't stray from the straight and narrow.

Wow, that was a pun. Whoops. Sorry.

And the relationship that they had was so close, you could tell from The Emperor Mage, I wouldn't be surprised if it had developed into something more.

I am happily basking in your brilliance. It's so sweet!
sunny-historian chapter 1 . 10/28/2005
M-_m_! M... sweet, true to life, in charcter... even the book-destruction. verygood... poor Arram, though, does he ever get any supper?
shattered amethyst chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
Very good. Very good indeed. Not too complex, subtle. It seemed to skim over the process of studying, having exams and becoming a black robe mage, though. You may have wanted to go into more depth on that. Otherwise, it's wonderful. Kudos.
Akieryn chapter 1 . 6/6/2004
This is adorably sweet, though much too short. Arram sounds exactly like a younger less confident Numair, you did a great job with him and I really liked your portrayal of Lindhall as well. 'Horrified but guiltless' over destroying a book, it suits him.

I'd never really thought about just how much Numair must have been through to get to be a Black Robe but this made me want to hear more about it. Good job.
Queen's Own chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
that was awesum (not that i expected anything less from you)! very in character, well written, well edited. luverly. Zhai'helleva! Queen's Own
Zurizip chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
have i mentioned how much I love your stories recently...oh wait...it was last night.
No exceptions here. Took me a second to figure out where we were in time, but then I did...yay me.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Pfft. It isn't 'weird'. It's VERY good. *excited for more*
n0th1ngh3r3 chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
This is good just a little weird. Anyways goodjob!Write more read more think more!
Meg