Reviews for The Cell
thepkrmgc chapter 6 . 1/8
nice job ending things, i thing the story is all the better for the mystery
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 1/8
even if they never escape, theyve made a happy ending of their own
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 1/8
hopefully they can hold onto this faith and trust even if they make it out of their cell
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 1/8
insanity still creeps along the margins, but if they fall to it then at least they will be insane together
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 1/8
its good to see that our heroes have managed to find a bit of joy and sanity in the darkness, theres something quintessintailly human about that kind of imagination
momentofbored chapter 6 . 8/9/2016
I honestly hardly know how to comment on this story but I did enjoy it and am glad you wrote it- I think it's a brave thing to put out there.
cutemara chapter 6 . 1/17/2016
So well done, but the ending seemed just a tad abrupt...

I really hope you write a sequel some day!
Wolfgal63 chapter 6 . 4/15/2015
I swear that I have been thinking for like a month on what to put in this review. The Cell was pretty much one of those stories where you read it and know that it resonates with not only great storytelling but reaches even beyond that to touch upon core truths of human nature. The way you dealt with not only Obi Wan and Padme's reaction to isolation but close to complete sensory deprivation was incredible. Both of the characters react in ways that were believable with their unique individual personalities which only made the situation even more heart wrenching as time wore on. Honestly, this is one of my favorite short stories of all time as its psychological examination is nearly as mortifying as the short story The Yellow Wallpaper by Charlotte Gilman (sorry creepy women crawling out of the wall paper just hedged you out). So Kudos and hope you keep up the excellent work.
hillstar chapter 6 . 8/23/2014
This is one of the most beautiful fanfiction stories I have ever read. It started out seeming like it could be a typical (although well-written) angsty story...and then it develops into something that's a meditation on the way people adapt, survive, react, fight back against, and mold themselves by the limitations given by life. I like how you managed to make a dark room with two characters in it both tangibly believable and also somehow incredibly symbolic. It kind of reminds me of the play "No Exit," except with a less misanthropic and more hopeful view of humanity. Your characterization of Padme and Obi-Wan is done incredibly well. I love how you portray them clinging to different aspects of their past, wondering if what they do truly matters, fighting each other, being close to each other, and wondering about many things. I also love how after a certain point it becomes a question how they would adapt again to a world outside the walls, and when the door opens you don't know if its death or an actual door opening...
Nanuk chapter 6 . 10/24/2013
Beautiful story, but, oh, how could you stop there? :)) Now, when the "adventure" truly begins, when their world shifts again ... what is the world like, how will they respond? Aww, so many questions there, hehehe.

Gorgeous, wonderful writing, and absolutely plausible and tru to their characters! Thanks so much!
A fan of Many Stuffs chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
Will there be a sequel? This is another one of my favorite fics.
-A fan
Book girl fan chapter 6 . 4/16/2013
They actually made it out? What will they be coming out to see?
Guest chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
Dude, this is hardcore. The open-ended-ness of it is entirely suitable and yet still makes me make angry porcine noises of rage. adfgah'eogiha'oerhg;skfjha;k grr. But, um, you know. Great story!
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 6 . 11/8/2011
very interesting and well written. also very interesting place to end it ;)
meredithgrey23 chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I really liked this! It wasn't what I would have expected, but I liked the surprise. You went pretty deep here and not many people can pull that off, but you managed too. Grey job throughout:)