Reviews for Let Me Love You
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 10 . 7/15/2004
Good ending. Sad, of course, but good. I liked the last line of it. Very true.
shukuchi chapter 10 . 7/14/2004
Perfect ending. This is definitely my favorite of the stories you've written. The end kept the quiet, sad love feel in it perfectly, and it could not have ended better. Write more stories! Your skill at them is distinct, and, no matter how action-packed or sad a chapter is, at the end, I always feel reassured. Keep at it!
shukuchi chapter 9 . 7/14/2004
Great dream for a start, great middle, even better end. This chapter is perfect. Off to read the next one!
shukuchi chapter 8 . 7/14/2004
Ooh! Exciting and suspenseful! I have to go read more!

Good concept with how Mistique saved Pyro. I like that.
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 9 . 7/11/2004
Sorry for not reviewing sooner- I've been really busy. I'm glad he decided to let Xavier help him regain his memory. I'm extremely glad that he's staying. And how he greeted Myra was beautiful. Can't wait to see what happens next!
VanHelsingWannaBe chapter 7 . 7/8/2004
Dang! You're a good writer! Plz write some more.

P.S: I checked out your profile thingy to see what other stories you had, and when I saw that you were a Mormon, I had this smile on my face for ten whole minutes. I'm a Mormon too! Now I'm not the only one! Anyways, keep writing!
shukuchi chapter 7 . 7/6/2004
Wow, that's sad. Perfectly written, but still a heart-breaker. No offense, but your chapters just keep getting better and better.
shukuchi chapter 6 . 7/6/2004
I like this chapter. It's very sad, but keeps the gentle aura founded in the first chapter, giving the whole fanfic a very specific mood. Reminds me a bit of "To Flicker And Fade" actually. Keep writing!
shukuchi chapter 5 . 5/25/2004
aww... that's so sad! please write more soon! thanks for all the updates!
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 5 . 5/25/2004
Well, that answered my question. *winces* Suicide. That explains a lot. So, is he going to get over his hatred? I feel really bad for him right now. Good job!
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 4 . 5/22/2004
Cool- two chapters at once! Let's see. Chap. 3- Pity about him not treating his sister nicer. But he is a bigot. Chap. 4- Glad to know he's thawing. And yes, Iceman did thaw him- I like that oxymoron. And his new paranoia about the school trying ot turn him into a pro- mutant activist is well founded. The only thing that is kinda bothering me is that S.S. could learn sign language. Unless, for some reason that I can't figure out how, only the dead could see her signing. Other than that, good job. Can't wait for the next update!
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 2 . 5/21/2004
Well, well, well. So, her brother has amnesia and because of it (and his bigotry), he doesn't want to believe that S.S. is his long lost sister. So, is he actually going to "listen" to S.S.? Is he going to attend classes with the rest of the school? What's going to happen next?
Crystal113 not logged in chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
Hmm, I'm sensing some connection that my mind can't put together. He's going to end up at Xavier's, isn't he? And the bus driver was a mutant. Not all mutants are bad- pity he doesn't realize that. Was the first part of my screenname in there on purpose or accidently? Either way, you can leave it in there. It doesn't bother me having it in there. So, what's going to happen next?
shukuchi chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
yay! i love short "this could have happenened" thought fanfics. great end. go that!