Reviews for In Vino Veritas?
mangafreak007 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
i think her ooc-ness was thanks to her being drunk. so its okay.
Nikokami chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
wow... LOW ALCHOHOL TOLERANCE! but I think you should have made Yoko forget what she did... but... LOW ALCHOHOL TOLERANCE! HA! I'm cracking up over this... LOW ALCHOHOL TOLERANCE!
Lunima chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
Hey!

I want another fic like these..jajaja...geez I was hoping that it will turn out in a lemon, however this was funny first with the king of En and then with Keiki jajaja...poor Youko when she remembered all of the events...

Good fic! 5 stars...jiji

Lunima
zephyrlight chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
lolz!

nah the ending is good the way it is P

and Youko's reactions after drinking are priceless!

you HAVE to write more of these fics.. honestly!

awaiting your next piece of work!
CelestialYuki chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
Hmm , my favorite so far O

Will you continue? X3
princess-Hoshi324 chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
Write another one like this with Keiki and Youko, please, please, please!
Goddess Nataku chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
please write more! i love it so far! and their not that many for twelve kingddoms fanfics like this! please continue!
Orenji Yume chapter 1 . 7/3/2004
hihi! mm...i guess youko was kinda ooc. ;; but i guess tt's wat alcohol does to u. P hehz...i found rakushun so cute. and there were funny moments in the fic. ) gd job! _
Verna-S chapter 1 . 5/18/2004
Pfft... Youko was and *wasn't* in character, there. Her "oh, Asano!" moments in the beginning of JK and her Rakushun-hugging and "let's bathe together!" thing bespoke of a little flirtatiousness in her. And being drunk can really bring that out in people.
I'm so flattered, though, that I inspired someone to do this! And then this 'fic inspired another one! HAHAHAHA I've started a trend! Druken Emperor/Kirin fetish! *g*
One thing, though... I think Rakushun would've been more upset. Maybe that's why he was drinking so heavily... er, it's just that Youko was always hugging him when *sober*... I felt like he was left out here.
Also.. would Keiki have given in so easily? Somehow I think he would've fought her off more. Or suffered horrid, horrid guilt, unless drunk himself.
Overall, though, this was hilarious. I'm glad you wrote it. Please write more in this genre! :)
Rebel chapter 1 . 5/17/2004
oh I loved that! XD Youko glomping Enki! aha and Rakshun drunk in his mouse form.. ] keep it up!
Trin24 chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
yeah talk about very low alcohl tolerance... but i honestly dont believe that someone could get drunk this fast as u let youko! the alcohol shoul at least get the time to go through the stomach and into the blood
i really liked your story - it was real fun
i can so imagine that youko was embarassed afterwards
is keiki supposed to be slightly atracted to youko? as he gets jealous when she kisses shouryu and like you wrote it im nearly sure it wouldnt be for her dignity alone:)
it would be fun if you could write more of those "beyond the closed door" scenes . im sure there could be several things that could happen in an eternaty that are so embarrasing and im not only talking about sexual things
well i hop youll write more... and whether u continue this (what i would really like) or not is up to you anyways
byebye Trin
Haru No Uta chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
After reading this I'd remembered that I had one similiar fic in my 'store'. What can I say but, Great Minds Think Alike! Ha Ha Ha Ha ...